ooooooooooo

New Owner

jimfin

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well, I actually won’t take delivery for a few days...having a few accessories added (many more to follow I’m sure).

I’m in search of a good sound bar. What are you guys using?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome, and congrats on your Roxor.
I have the MTX, only complaints with it are,over time it sags just a slight bit in the middle and the little net to hols things sags also, other than that it sounds great. What all do you want to do to it?

jimfin

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Welcome, and congrats on your Roxor.
I have the MTX, only complaints with it are,over time it sags just a slight bit in the middle and the little net to hols things sags also, other than that it sounds great. What all do you want to do to it?
I’m putting on a windshield, wiper, and turn signals. Also rear seat, light bar, bikini top. Does the mtx have a chanel all the way across for an extra mount in the middle to help with sagging?
How’s the bass on the unit? I don’t need thumping but do like to have some low end. Thanks!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
No. No extra brace in the middle, sound is good, no deep bass, but it is plenty adequate.
Sounds like you have a good plan for your Roxor

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ditto on the OEM one here. I don’t use it but the lady does with BT. Sound is fine. Basically an updated version of what my TJ had.

One thing to note. The sagging issue is prolly only an issue for you southern boys. Seeing as you’re in TX, it will prolly sag. Didn’t MM release something to stiffen that up?

jimfin

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ditto on the OEM one here. I don’t use it but the lady does with BT. Sound is fine. Basically an updated version of what my TJ had.

One thing to note. The sagging issue is prolly only an issue for you southern boys. Seeing as you’re in TX, it will prolly sag. Didn’t MM release something to stiffen that up?
I’ll check on a release to fix that. Thanks.