ooooooooooo

New Owner

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just returned home to MO from Vern Eide MotoSports in SD with a new Roxor LE. Looking for good conversation on a variety of topics from upgrades to maintenance. Will be heading to Silverton, CO shortly to try out the machine. Our old 73 CJ5 was sold to make room for the new guy. So far, I REALLY like this vehicle- too cool old school!!

General

Founding Member
Welcome, you'll find lots of good info on these forums. Search first before making a new post, as most topics have been covered exhaustively.

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Welcome. Hopefully you bought a blue one. lol
It must happen because of that Canadian snow....?

AFB6E632-D442-4AA6-992E-27FDF1BD0CC6.jpeg

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Bought mine from the same dealer and had it shipped to Arizona. Great prices, great staff. Welcome!

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello!
Welcome to the forum! There are many knowledgeable people here that will help you make your Roxor into what ever you expect it to be! We are all very happy for you and can't wait to see pictures of your Roxor adventures!

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The dealer I got it from Northern Michigan never offered that to me but he is getting it ready for the inspection for me
Are you looking at a 2018? That's where the deals are right now. 3k rebate on all the 18s.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Are you looking at a 2018? That's where the deals are right now. 3k rebate on all the 18s.
I bought one in northern Michigan because of the 3k rebate got approved thru the 7 year Mahindra financing. The dealer is getting it street legal by getting it inspected by the state of Michigan will be able to get the new title and vin transferred to any state only thing that sucks he said the process for the inspection takes 6 weeks

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
As soon as I get I will. Try to find some to drive 7 hours one way to get it. If I can I have the warm hubs installed so I can flat tow it back to minnesota

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The dealer is getting it street legal by getting it inspected by the state of Michigan will be able to get the new title and vin transferred to any state

What address are they going to use to get MI title in your name? What’s the workaround? I’ve been burning brain cells trying to figure a way to do just that. Help!

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What address are they going to use to get MI title in your name? What’s the workaround? I’ve been burning brain cells trying to figure a way to do just that. Help!
The dealership told me he is going to use the dealership address. I am signing a power of attorney for him to represent me for the dmv and inspection. After the inspection passes they will come back with a new titled vehicle and drill in my new vin the power of attorney ends which he said the max it has taken him is 6 weeks for the whole process to be over. I go to northern Michigan and pick it up. I am either going to drive around trip with a buddy to pick it up or flat tow it back. It’s going to be 14 hours round trip with no stops. If you are interested I could give you the dealerships name he said he has 1 2018 Roxor left and it’s red. Before added ons and tax it’s $12,499 after rebate

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hubs are very straight forward - you can install your self in 30 min
The dealership doesn’t charge for install on anything his mechanics can do. He said he only charges for the ac and ox installs. He only charged me a total $600 for the ac and both front and back ox lockers.
762B2A78-FB0C-4404-BCE5-B2E10F1A11D6.png
762B2A78-FB0C-4404-BCE5-B2E10F1A11D6.png

Last edited: