ooooooooooo

New owner needs some imput *update*

Str8Chronic

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Same issue here, 2018 unit with less than 200 miles. Sat up until recently. Unfortunately for me, I bought it used and am now discovering this.

B

Bister

Same issue here, 2018 unit with less than 200 miles. Sat up until recently. Unfortunately for me, I bought it used and am now discovering this.
Might still be under warranty. Check with a dealer, any dealer will be able to help if you they are good dealer. Warranty work can be taken care of at any authorized dealer.

Chillynugs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mine was covered under warranty, the entire clutch system was replaced and I've put about 250 miles on it since. The machine is a beast and runs great. You should certainly check with a dealer about warranty even though with 200 miles they may claim a clutch is a serviceable /wearable part. I was mad when I received mine brand new with a slipping clutch, but Kyle Maki, the north American service manager for mahindra, did the right thing for the inconvenience. He expedited the parts during the "pandemic" with limited manpower and extended my warranty. Good guy, great customer service.

Str8Chronic

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Unit was purchased in May 2018, just out of warranty. Fortunately the unit was cheap enough to justify a new clutch, tune, and a few upgrades. Thinking Diesel Freak, unless there are other suggestions!

Str8Chronic

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I was able to remove the mechanical pin in the clutch plate and re adjust its position, grabs at about 50% release as opposed to the 90% release it was grabbing at previously, and only when cold. She's still worn out, but at least I can enjoy it until parts start to arrive.

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So glad your here and I know you will love your Roxor, but so sorry to hear about the clutch problem. I am sure after the fix that you will enjoy every minuet and every mile you put in the seat, whether its the drivers or passenger seat. I have 7100 miles with no mechanical issues and every time I start it up it puts a sh-t eating grin on my face. Like a kid at Christmas! Possibilities are endless with these wonderful machines. Keep on a rolling and a clattering.