ooooooooooo

New Modifications

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I appreciate the ideas I’ve gotten from this forum and wanted to give a few ideas/updates on what I’ve done to my Roxor. I ended up adding a jeep tailgate folding table I bought from Rough Country. My goal when adding anything to the Roxor is to use any pre-drilled holes or bolts on the Roxor first. If I can’t, then I’ll drill where needed. I added a stereo and speakers, so I mounted the two rear speakers to the tailgate table. I bought the angled rear speaker enclosures off amazon. I also added two rear spot flood lights (again mounting them to the holes already pre-drilled in the bumper). I ended up adding a roof rack mounted mole gear panel that attaches to my aftermarket roll cage from UTV Mountain accessories. I got the mole panel from Cali Raised Led and after purchasing mounting brackets from amazon was able to attach it without drilling any holes in the cage. The overhead mole panels are for a jeep and I bought them from Tribe 16. I was able to bolt the rear one right up with mounting brackets from amazon. The front half I had to have a welder weld a section to it to get it to reach to the top roll bar. I was also able to mount the front mole panel without drilling into the cage. I ended up using part of the mounting bracket from my center console (arm rest) that I didn’t use and used that to weld to the front mole panel for the rocker switches. I added another center console at the floor where I installed the radio, CB, and a few more rocker switches. I don’t remember where I purchased the floor console but I bought the front plates for the rocker switches, radio, and CB from Strobes N More. The floor console is one of those you’d see in police or other emergency vehicles and I had to modify it. I added motorcycle mole panels to both sides of the floor console that ended bolting right up. The wires at the floorboard are from all the lighting I added to underneath the Roxor, interior, rear, and front of the Roxor that I haven’t hooked up yet. I added the NOCO genius to maintain the battery that plugs right into a power outlet in my garage. The front speaker mounts I ordered from On The Rocks. They bolted right up and work well. The front pillar light mounts I purchased from Dirt Legal and also work well. The only complaint is when you tighten the bolts the paint chips off easy. Also, in the photo with the front lights, you can see where I mounter the radio antenna without drilling into the body. I bought the car cover from CarAutoCovers.com. I ordered the one for Jeep TJ 1997 SUV 2-door. It fits perfect including the rear spare.

Anyway, this is just a few more things I’ve done to my Roxor. Definitely looking to see what the new Roxor’s look like when they come out.
IMG_6437.jpg

IMG_6437.jpg IMG_6391.jpg IMG_6392.jpg IMG_6395.jpg IMG_6396.jpg IMG_6398.jpg IMG_6402.jpg IMG_6403.jpg IMG_6409.jpg IMG_6411.jpg

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I love the roll cage! I have the Roxor 4-seat ROPS which looks okay (fully square), but the sloping back sections makes yours look better.

Ridem32

Did you have to drill holes for the table? If so does the bolt go thru to the outside of tailgate? It’s neat I might order one. I see they make 2 different one for the year model of the jeeps. I think yours is 2007/2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had to screw one self tapping screw into the area in the photo on the bottom right. I used the two bolts for the spare tire mount (I had to get longer bolts).
986776b38a5d5bd9b3b723c96346b37c.jpg

17767e1aac3abd41af601c9ab75211e6.jpg

73afcb255af2c9b4aa689af6fd844d85.jpg

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I didn’t bolt to the outside of the tailgate at all. Just the one self tapping sheet metal screw to the bottom right frame of the Roxor door.