ooooooooooo

Wisco21

I just moved from Idaho to Wisconsin and need advice on title and license plates.…..

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Why would you go and do something like that? Idaho endless mountains to WI? Lol

Dsteinkopf

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just moved from Idaho to Wisconsin and need advice on title and license plates.…..
I got mine road legal in Michigan and it wasn’t too difficult. I just had to get a couple grand in parts and a couple of inspections

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Dirt legal company. Yes you can do the leg work and save a few bucks, but I paid 750 which includes everything plus a LLC incorporation, it was painless and easy peasy. Money well spent for me

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What is the benefit of the LLC?

@Wm435
You transfer it into the LLC, therefore makes it a company vehicle. A company vehicle is not mandated to have the state tag and adress to match. For example, South dokota plate with a Florida adress like me, the cops can't force me to register my vehicle in Florida because the car doesn't belong to me, it belongs to the LLC. Lawyers and rich people do this crap alot for tax benefits. Just call dirt Legal they can better explain if my explanation don't make sense. Yes you can do the same leg work as dirt Legal though your apt to mess up costing you time, and extra money

P.s. a LLC does NOT have to generate revenue, having an LLC with just assets is fine and legal