ooooooooooo

New member Queen Creek AZ

CLN

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looking for insight regarding dealer margins on the ROXOR. I understand Dealers deserve a fair and reasonable mark up so they can continue to serve their customers, but I can't seem to get response from my local dealer to give me a purchase price over the internet and that makes me feel uneasy. They did not even respond to my on line build that was submitted on line thru the official ROXOR site. I have a hard time believing that everyone is paying MSRP or am I wrong?
Update: 6/14/19 Just took delivery 2019 Classic from Nash in Mesa AZ. Took several days but I was able to negotiate what I considered to be a very fair deal - competitive with Power sports Sublimity, Oregon which was the best deal I could find. ($14,999 no freight, no set up fee for a 2019 in Oregon) Happy that Nash showed some flexibility and I was able to buy Local. (Note that I said competitive and not cheaper.)

Last edited:

General

Founding Member
Search these forums. The best data anyone has is that in 2018 the invoice was around $13,000 plus freight for a base model, so add $500 for a 2019 (plus a small freight increase for 2019). Rock bottom price for 2019 is around $14,500, so you shouldn't expect to find one (new base model) for less than $15,000. Then add local taxes & local registration fees from your DMV/off-road agency. In areas with high demand though, you're going to pay MSRP though. Many dealerships (especially around Arizona) are selling them as fast as they can get them, whereas other regions have a supply-vs-demand more in favor of the customer. If you want the best price and you're in an area with high demand, then you should consider shipping it ($500 through a commercial shipping company) and buy one from somewhere farther away.

CLN

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Search these forums. The best data anyone has is that in 2018 the invoice was around $13,000 plus freight for a base model, so add $500 for a 2019 (plus a small freight increase for 2019). Rock bottom price for 2019 is around $14,500, so you shouldn't expect to find one (new base model) for less than $15,000. Then add local taxes & local registration fees from your DMV/off-road agency. In areas with high demand though, you're going to pay MSRP though. Many dealerships (especially around Arizona) are selling them as fast as they can get them, whereas other regions have a supply-vs-demand more in favor of the customer. If you want the best price and you're in an area with high demand, then you should consider shipping it ($500 through a commercial shipping company) and buy one from somewhere farther away.
Thanks for the reply- I saw a post where a guy claimed he got $4500 off (which I would question) I've learned that there are two things that people often fib about in the automotive world : what they pay and fuel mileage!! Thanks again for the reply

B

Bister

Thanks for the reply- I saw a post where a guy claimed he got $4500 off (which I would question) I've learned that there are two things that people often fib about in the automotive world : what they pay and fuel mileage!! Thanks again for the reply
There are incentives on 2018 models right now I believe. That will be your best bet for a good deal.

Most of the time I see folks listing prices, they are not comparing apples to apples.

I don’t mind paying my dealer what he wants if I am comfortable with it, I want service from him after and I want him to be around. I have always bought local when I could. I have very good dealers for all most Motorsports in my area.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just got back from Nash in Scottsdale. Gave me his "best deal" and it was $3500 over a dealer in South Dakota. Yeah, sounds nuts, but even with the $1000 shipping it saved a bunch. That's just too much $$ to leave on the table. Will pay for a lot of accessories.

CLN

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Powersports in sublimity Oregon base model $14,999 ($1000 under MSRP) no freight no set up $115 dock fee
2019 model
Nash is too greedy

General

Founding Member
It's American capitalism, and Mr. Nash doesn't have difficulty moving his entire inventory at those prices. Most dealers sell for what they can, not just what they want. Don't get me wrong, I didn't buy from Nash's network, because I was willing to ship it and wait a month and get no customer support, but many buyers care about those things even if @CLN and I don't. I spoke with Mr. Nash himself about his Roxors and several other customers that purchased from him, and everything there seems honest and polite--no reason to be concerned. There are many customers who want convenience, proximity, and customer support down the road. The most greedy folks are probably customers like me!! not the dealers.

Tokarev

Anyone interested in buying might want to talk to RW or John at Del Rio Powersports in Del Rio, TX. Even with paying a company to haul it was less than what Nash wanted for the same rig. Plus Del Rio Motorsports had the color I wanted in stock. Nash did not.

I do not fault Nash for making money. But I also don't feel bad about shopping around.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You're right. Got mine from Idaho and even with shipping still saved 3k. Nash was a little pricey but if you can sell all you get, then it's working for them.