ooooooooooo

New guy from Southern Utah

SteveinUT

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hey all- I've been wanting to buy a Roxor since they first came out, and I think I have found one I'd like to look at. It's a '22 base model with 6K miles on it. Anyone have any advise for me when looking at this? Any issues I should keep an eye out for? I've been reading and reading here trying to educate myself. Thanks in advance and the site looks great!

USMC

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello Steve,

I am not up on used Roxors but you are probably good with going that way. The previous owner probably had the warranty issues taken care of. I have a new 2022 full cab from Roxor. The first issue that was prominent was whether the built in heater core had the plugs removed before the system was connected. I had my store double check that.

When I received my Roxor I found that it has a transmission/transfer case leaks. They probably forgot to put the RTV on the mating surfaces; they do not use gaskets there. I may repair that myself because my local dealer (50 miles away) cannot give me an actual date for the repair.

The only other problem that I have heard of that is prominent is the leak at the base of the Intake connection on the engine.

Like I said, maybe the previous owner had any issues taken care of.

USMC

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Steve,

One thing I forgot to mention, well maybe a couple, I have the Stahe II Tune on mine. But that little back flow valve they provide smoothed out my engine at the higher RPMs.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
See how it feels when you test drive it. Any mods done? Look for leaks that sort of stuff. These are pretty durable little beasts. Best of luck and rox on

DonJr

I have a 2022 Roxor for sale that is in absolutely perfect condition. My Roxor wants someone to take him deer hunting. It’s also street legal. You can drive it to go hunting.
Make me an offer. Plenty of extras. Stage 2 tune-4500 easy street miles Don 713/962/4608

IMG_3343.jpeg IMG_3351.jpeg IMG_3350.jpeg IMG_3346.jpeg IMG_3344.jpeg IMG_3341.jpeg IMG_3338.jpeg IMG_3335.jpeg IMG_3332.jpeg IMG_3329.jpeg