ooooooooooo

need some help shud left well enough alone

gpfred

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
have had my roxor a year-- sent the computer in for tuning-(stage 2 and egr delete) right after i got it -- all is ok --- today i take egr crap off -- easy and quick -- also put a diesel freaks turbo due dad on to stop leaks and gain the power thats there----- all is good drive it 6 miles shut it down--- start back up engine light is on---- any input as what i need to do?????? or just put a piece of gorilla tape over light lol

gpfred

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
no i havent -- no dealers within 150 miles of me-- where do you plug a code reader in at-- can repair shop here in town plug it in/

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes, under the dash there is a obd2 port, it should have an orange cap on it making it easy to identify.

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Mine did the same thing after I did the EGR delete! I drove it down the road, no idiot lights, I parked it, and the next time I started it up the check engine light was on! So I notified Vivid Racing and sent it back to them and they fixed it and sent it back to me within a week. I just paid for shipping and handling! No more codes!

gpfred

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
thanks for the reply--- thats what im going to do--

gpfred

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
will do --- vivid was super nice -- said send it to us we will fix it and send it back no charge