ooooooooooo

Need ECM

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
now the sire is telling me this
You have reached the maximum number of views available on this site without registering.

just sent email to Diesel freaks. Their the ones i sent it too.. back in Nov.

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks.. they SAY they have them on their web site.. U recomend stage 1 or 2.. I have 2019, 3.73's & standard 5 speed

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well, got a stage 1 coming. Figure that'll be enough, as I dont run her hard @ all.. Cross over pipe & hopefully egr will make her run cooler

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What do you mean by cooler? Water temps or intake air temps?

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
intake.. WEll, everything, less heat.. Looking for the fan shroud. Gilomen had the ECM's. Entire thing for $700.. So if old shows up I'll have a spare .. Wrap up in Al foil & then put in GI ammo can.. Working on bio diesel plant as well. If no other reason, just to aquire the skills. Having a good friend with a machine shop helps.. I still get "lost time" in teh shop... working on a mill or lathe, or plasma table.. I think 30 mins have gone by.. & its been 4 hrs... lol REALLY need to find a spare wheel

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Won’t change the intake temps at all. Didn’t have a scanner pre tune to know on mine but they still get over 200 on the road on the heat at hwy speeds and drop when putting around the pasture. I have a similar setup to what you’re doing. Unless that sensor is moved on the new pipe it’ll read high as well. Same goes for intercoolers. As long as it’s reading close to the turbo like it is from factory it’ll never know the temps dropped from any mod like an intercooler. Just an fyi when comparing numbers after the mods.

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
thanks... I dont see how its hurt to get rid of it.. us the "coolent" lines ot improvise heat/// or something reselimbling heat in an open air roxor.. lol

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m sure there might be a reduction with the egr removal but you still have the heat from compressing the air. That’s the heat I’m talking about that you wont see a reduction in intake temps unless you move the sensor further downstream and away from the turbo. My Roxor intake temps get hotter than the coolant temps when on the highway at speed. Gotta slow way down to get them below the coolant temps.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I think the egr feeds downstream from that sensor so you won’t see a difference from its removal

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks for all the insites. ANYONE know a source for the fan shroud?
I know this isn't the answer you want to hear, but no one can get their hands on a fan shroud. It has been like this for a while.

With more power increase to the roxor comes with more heat. From the factory the roxor doesn't produce a substantial uncontrollable amount of heat, and a stage 1 tune still won't produce enough heat to be a burden to your cooling set up from the factory

Last edited:

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Kinda figured, on unavailability... Dam fiat... if i had dimensions, id try to make one. Hmmmmm it'd be crude, but a 3d printed... hmmm

I am wondering now, if Roxor's will just cease to be made. Seems there are less & less of anything Roxor since the "remake" of 2022. dam fiat,, dam them

406Kid

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Won’t change the intake temps at all. Didn’t have a scanner pre tune to know on mine but they still get over 200 on the road on the heat at hwy speeds and drop when putting around the pasture. I have a similar setup to what you’re doing. Unless that sensor is moved on the new pipe it’ll read high as well. Same goes for intercoolers. As long as it’s reading close to the turbo like it is from factory it’ll never know the temps dropped from any mod like an intercooler. Just an fyi when comparing numbers after the mods.

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Kinda figured, on unavailability... Dam fiat... if i had dimensions, id try to make one. Hmmmmm it'd be crude, but a 3d printed... hmmm

I am wondering now, if Roxor's will just cease to be made. Seems there are less & less of anything Roxor since the "remake" of 2022. dam fiat,, dam them
I’ve been happy with my electric fan