ooooooooooo

Mobil 1 Turbo Diesel 5w-40 Vaporware

Tokarev

Anyone seeing this stuff on shelves in your neck of the woods? I've tried Auto Zone, O'Reilly and Walmart. No luck. Computer checks show none anywhere close. What's the deal?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Tokarev

Apparently the Wix 51626 is also a rare bird. Took a bit of driving around to find one.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My local sporting goods store has 5w40 Amsoil on the shelf, at a surprisingly same price as non synthetic oil.

Rellimkram

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Special ordered case of the Mobile 1 (only 3 in case) via AutoZone & they had 1 on shelf as well. Picked them up last week. Hard to find Mobile 1 version. Also looks like can order thru Napa stores. All done in E TN. Looks like many diesel oil products hard to find, so plan & order ahead is my advice when possible. I also had several oil filters on hand.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just curious: why a 5w-40? Are you in extremely cold climate preparing for winter?

Rellimkram

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
In NC mountains. Sometimes gets as low as single digits but usually lowest in teens. Use 5w-40 because that’s what suggested in owner manual (see section 23.16). That’s only real reason I use it. What do you use?

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
5w40 Full synthetic is the only oil spec'd by Mahindra in the owners manual.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I haven't checked on the 5-40 yet. Have a stash at home. But the 15-40 I have been ordering through Costco for the truck and tractors. Have had no problem getting through them yet.

Rellimkram

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Picked up 12 bottles of 1 quart at Napa Auto today. Bought all they had of Mobile 1 5W40 diesel truck oil. Hard to find. AutoZone also got me 1 gallon size as well. Have enough for several oil changes now. But will still buy every bottle I can find

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
0w-5w-15w. It's all 40 weight oil. The first number represents cold operating of the oil. Once the engine get to Temps up its the range of 40. I would run 0w if I used my Rox in the winter. 5w I'd a good all around oil. 15w I won't even run that in my semi. Hope I explained this. The W means winter that's all. You can run either oil and it won't hurt just depends on your preference