ooooooooooo

Moab Roxor run

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Way back when once upon a time when I had a TJ and then a LJ Rubi and Jeepsunlimited.com was still a viable forum we had an annual Jeeps Unlimited Moab Run. Towards the end we had to do it really informally as to not violate an organized run that needed insurance and BLM approval. We would gather and run the trails daily and about midweek we’d have a potluck one night including a raffle. Probably much the same way the Roxor roundup is done. it was alot of fun and was nice meeting others and was somewhat of a family reunion type event each year. I suppose what I’m getting at is there enough interest in getting an unorganized TeamRoxor Moab run together? Back in the day it was week long affair but hey just a weekend of a few Roxors hitting the trails in Moab would be awesome. We used to do it around May/June. Myself I’m tentatively trying to plan a June getaway there next year. I know it’s a haul for some and for many it’s a bucket list trip. Myself it’s about a 1200 mile trip one way. So what’s the interest level for something like this next year?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
id definitely be interested. I always go to EJS with my brother, I be very interested in a Moab Roxor run.