ooooooooooo

Mirrors and Sound Bar

cottonsr5

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
One item of note from yesterday's test drive. The rear an side view mirrors vibrate like crazy. It seems like these could have been a little nicer units. Also the sound bar is mounted on the down hill runs of the roll bar and is the natural place you want to grab or hold onto if you are in the bed. I could tell that if you were not careful you could break that sound bar. I jus thought I would pass this along for anyone who is buying the base model and adding accessories.

Azbronco96

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Thanks-that I didn't notice when I drove it last week
I'm leaning more and more towards getting the base unit -and add better designed items myself
The wheels I can hardly tell the difference -and hate black rims anyway
I'm more old school I guess

B

Bister

One item of note from yesterday's test drive. The rear an side view mirrors vibrate like crazy. It seems like these could have been a little nicer units. Also the sound bar is mounted on the down hill runs of the roll bar and is the natural place you want to grab or hold onto if you are in the bed. I could tell that if you were not careful you could break that sound bar. I jus thought I would pass this along for anyone who is buying the base model and adding accessories.

Was this the sound bar on it?

Bluetooth Overhead UTV Audio System
761AEC2F-D977-49E3-BFEC-3339A0B7DCBF.jpeg