ooooooooooo

HVAC and Defroster Kit

Maz1222

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looking for a new complete uninstalled factory Vintage Air HVAC and defroster kit for 2019 AT. It appears there are three(3) types of defroster kits. One that has the vent to the windshield going up the outside of the dash covering the left side of the dash next to the speedometer. The second, cutting holes in the dash and having round pods directing the air to the windshield. The third placing the vents in the top flat horizontal part of the dash. I am interested in the third type as I have gauges and other items I wish to mount on the horizontal part of the dash. I have been contacting dealers and have had no luck. I am hoping maybe a dealer will see posting or someone knows of a dealer that has the parts.

Canuck

I got my heater vent kit from Sherwood Tractor. They had it in stock. You have to cut the one long rectangle out of the top of the dash. Just a bit of a warning that I think it is tight to get the heater hoses up behind the dash if you have a lot of gauges cut into the dash.

Maz1222

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
After your post checked Sherwood Tractor site and found this info. Back to searching.

This product is designed to work in conjunction with the ROXOR Cabin Heater Kits Only:

Part Number - 1202BUA00130N

Part Number - 1202BUA00090N

*This product will not work with the ROXOR Vintage Heat and A/C Systems.*