ooooooooooo

Miles on Roxor and issues Survey....

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
2019, 2700 mi. daily driver fully plated in ga. Only issue was a cracked fitting on the power steering hose. Had one made rather than pay the 150 for a new one.

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
8600 s--t eaten grin, miles. 2018 manual trans. No problems. Keep on a rollin and a clattering.

Tokarev

2019 manual. Just passing 11,000 miles. More or less daily driver. A bit over 20 miles round trip to work.

Sun fading on some painted surfaces such as hood hooks and shift lever. Also some sun fading to plastic switches and switch covers in dash. Running a bikini top so some shade provided to interior depending on time of day, etc.

Recently developed an oil leak. Possibly rear main? Not dripping yet but the area is always wet. And same thing now occurring at the transmission. Again to drips but the skid plate is wet. I need to get these checked while I still have a month left on the warranty.

And now I'm hearing a high pitched sort of hum or moan at low speeds. It seems to be coming from the driver's side front. Doesn't do it at idle and only hear it while moving. It seems to go away above 15 mph or so. Or, maybe more correctly, there's enough road noise above 15 that I can't hear it anymore. It is very faint and doesn't do it all the time.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
2019, manual, 8900 miles. So far no major issues. I did have to TIG the factory skid plate back together and added some pieces to strengthen it.

DF stage 2 tune
Locking hubs
DIY intercooler
DF intake kit
Corbeau Seats (heated)
Heater
Rear seat
2.5 inch exhaust
235/85 r16 tires

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
2019 manual. Just passing 11,000 miles. More or less daily driver. A bit over 20 miles round trip to work.

Sun fading on some painted surfaces such as hood hooks and shift lever. Also some sun fading to plastic switches and switch covers in dash. Running a bikini top so some shade provided to interior depending on time of day, etc.

Recently developed an oil leak. Possibly rear main? Not dripping yet but the area is always wet. And same thing now occurring at the transmission. Again to drips but the skid plate is wet. I need to get these checked while I still have a month left on the warranty.

And now I'm hearing a high pitched sort of hum or moan at low speeds. It seems to be coming from the driver's side front. Doesn't do it at idle and only hear it while moving. It seems to go away above 15 mph or so. Or, maybe more correctly, there's enough road noise above 15 that I can't hear it anymore. It is very faint and doesn't do it all the time.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Just curious, have you put a grease gun to the front drive shaft? There are two certs and will take a lot of grease. Might be the cause of whine in front drive. Also the front has a slight whistle on occasion. I feel that it is caused by the fan blades. I hope you get it figured out and let us know. Keep on a rollin and a clattering.

Flatlander

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
2019 with 13,550 miles and 1366 hrs or “2-Polaris Ranger’s lifespans”
Speedo acts up once in a while and factory aluminum skid plate broke immediately on its own. Typical issues. This thing works everyday on the farm. Can’t complain.

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
2019 with 13,550 miles and 1366 hrs or “2-Polaris Ranger’s lifespans”
Speedo acts up once in a while and factory aluminum skid plate broke immediately on its own. Typical issues. This thing works everyday on the farm. Can’t complain.
I'm at 9600 miles on my 2019, had to have my skid plate rewelded and reinforced... luckily my speedo is still working.

Roxor2360

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
2018 just under 2000 miles stage 2 diesel freaks tune and other supporting mods stock clutch and only problem was starter went out after going through some deep water up to the tops of the seats simple fix and dealer warrantied the parts