ooooooooooo

Metal roof and flip out windshield

whiteroxorssr

I contacted Fortress and found they had no dealers near me. I was able to purchase the roof and flip-out windshield from them directly. I did pay $1200 plus shipping. These accessories look like a factory installed unit and are well made. I am very happy with the look.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
For those of you who bought the fortress set up... Did you have to pay freight above what they wanted for the parts? My dealer is saying $1200 plus shipping, $ 215 and then tax on all of it.... seems a little steep!?!

NO! But I am only 100 miles from Fortress factory and my dealer sells tons of their stuff. I paid tax. Roxor customers at my dealer get 5% off, then add sales tax 8.25%. We also get purchase points. After spending that money on my Fortress stuff I only paid $100.42 for my oil pan skid plate! Saved $60. LOL!

BDRAG

grunt98311

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Had the steel roof and flip out windshield installed by the dealer. The roof and windshield come from "the Perry Company / Fortress LoPro Aftermarket" in Waco, TX. It's about $1000-$1200 for both installed. It appears Perry does not deal to the public so you will likely have to find a dealer that can get it but it's way worth it.

View attachment 1294
Been trying for two days to find a dealer, the only response from them was "what are you looking for"

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
When I purchased my Roxor, they had one with the Fortress Top and Flip out Windshield as a demonstrator. I really wanted a full fold-down windshield but their setup looked real nice and they had the parts in stock and they would give me a deal since I was buying a new Roxor from them. So, with hope I would like it, the sales girl and I took it for a ride and it just didnt flip out very far at all....not enough to get a good breeze which I really need because its hot where I live. So I passed. Unfortunately though there arent many options out there for a fold down windshield that I can find. yet but still looking.

Roxaronny

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Also trying to find a good hard top. I’ve determined that the Fortress is the best quality and I’m ready to order one. Have contacted both Fortress and Perry, neither has responded. Can’t even get a quote! I just want the top but would buy the top/windshield combo if I have to. Suggestions?

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Also trying to find a good hard top. I’ve determined that the Fortress is the best quality and I’m ready to order one. Have contacted both Fortress and Perry, neither has responded. Can’t even get a quote! I just want the top but would buy the top/windshield combo if I have to. Suggestions?
Buy both. If you don't get a response, call STEVE at Plano Kawasaki. If you can't get him ask for Jason. He can price them. He is one of fortresses biggest customers.

Shipping may cost. Big Heavy boxes!

BDRAG

RCF

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m not sure where bushnell fl. Is but I bought my windshield and top from Roxor dealer in okeechobee for 1200

Roxaronny

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
See my post today. I bought the Fortress top through Ag-Pro, the John Dear dealer in Ocala. $695 delivered.
i already had a 1/4” Lexington windshield. The top is high quality, well designed and well made. Very pleased. Thanks for your reply and suggestions.

9FCE250D-1CD3-4F31-9608-C9A6F0652430.jpeg

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
See my post today. I bought the Fortress top through Ag-Pro, the John Dear dealer in Ocala. $695 delivered.
i already had a 1/4” Lexington windshield. The top is high quality, well designed and well made. Very pleased. Thanks for your reply and suggestions.

View attachment 5573
I think I have $1000 or $1100 in my top and windshield. The roof is a b i t c h for one person to install. Its heavy. Lol.

BDRAG

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
This is an old post but I am currently having Fortress built a full tip out windshield and put a roof on my 2022 Roxor The Full tip out should go all the way up and vent.

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I tried a Fortress flip out windshield and after a very short while regretted it. I really didn't like it so sold it and purchased a full fold-down windshield on hinges.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
This is an old post but I am currently having Fortress built a full tip out windshield and put a roof on my 2022 Roxor The Full tip out should go all the way up and vent.
I loved my fortress set up. The insulated roof stayed cool in 95 plus heat, didn't run you out due to heat. I liked the tip out GLASS windshield but beware, it slams shut at 35-40 mph and will damn sure get your attention.

I sold my 2018 last spring and miss it. If I ever buy another, I will have a fortress set on it.

BDRAG