ooooooooooo

Maximum flow for heater core.

B

Bister

Just some FYI some folks might find handy.

This is how I installed the factory heater as per the instructions supplied. It uses this method for maximum flow to the core. The air temperature coming out of my factory heater is just over 185ºF drawing very cool air in, the core itself read over 190ºF with one of those digital readers. I need that in the Saskatchewan winter. The factory heater is just one speed and a bit noisy. I have an $8.00, 3 speed switch on the way to make it more user friendly and quieter. It throws more than enough heat when you get plowing snow or something, but I get tired of turning it on and off. When it's off, I can listen to tunes on my phone in my pocket. Not so much when it is on. Being able to turn it down is going to be great for $8.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bister

It’s a high end imported cardboard snow deflector to keep from filling my rad and alternator with snow/moisture. The Roxor gets nice and warm pushing snow, so I don’t want to close it off completely. If it wasn’t for the snow going in, you don’t need it at all, even at -20F

D0AAD1D1-68EB-4472-B5E4-0D9DAFC9F4BB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bister

Here is the switch to turn the factory heater into a 3 speed. You need the knob also for $2.00. I'm installing it tomorrow. I'll maybe do up a "The 60 Second Roxor" video of the change.