ooooooooooo

Many a many Roxor's

B

Bister

I put the clips together that Roxor owners sent me. I hope I did them justice. Remember I'm just an amateur at this. lol. I'll do another one later on, or someone else can if they like. This will give you an idea for clips if I (or someone else) does another one, so save your good clips.

B

Bister

Great vid!
Thanks, I hope to do another one later this year. I want to collect more good action clips and get more/different Roxor's. I chop them up pretty good to get them down to the action part, I probably could have trimmed them a bit more, but as long as that diesel sound was in there I left them a bit longer. And they have to be horizontal. So, if you're out and get some good clips with the diesel sound, really nothing for talking and horizontal, save them and get them to me and I'll make you a star. lol Thanks.

Jamesc

Bister,
Nice video. You wove in colors. accessories and activities in a brief clip. Keep up the great work.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Some more pics.

0531201132_HDR.jpg 0531201119a.jpg 0531201242a_HDR.jpg

B

Bister

Up load them to this link at Dropbox and I can get them from there and it holds the quality.

EDIT: This goes for anyone with some good short clips, even pre-edit for me if you know how. Don't send me 3 minutes of just driving. I need your 10- 20 seconds of fame. My internet sucks, so send me the good stuff. I'm going to chop it up and just use the best of the best.

Thanks.

Dropbox - Submit files