ooooooooooo

Mahindra Roxor Enclosure

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
An OEM enclosure with hardtop has been the most for the dollar
Have been chasing an oem enclosure online thar harvey saw but after looking at the doors I gave up that route - that 900.00 enclosure is a cheap fix and warm with a heater
After the style of hard top and wind shield building a better shell for the back like jeepish full doors style but snap in windows for my doors like a fishing boat
it will let so much more light in than the swat team or brinks truck look.
gotta keep the windbreaker or that wind would barrel in with the windows out i’m thinking.
wish i’ve done fab work like jeepish before. a soft top flapping in the wind
puddling water on top and those doors suck - all my jeep friends said not to go full canvass door

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
There is one on e-bay that just might work. The no is 362698538105. It is priced at 900 with a 100 dollar shipping cost. I hope to get one before cold weather sets in. So far this the best deal that have found.
I saw it and I don't like the design

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
hey har
There is one on e-bay that just might work. The no is 362698538105. It is priced at 900 with a 100 dollar shipping cost. I hope to get one before cold weather sets in. So far this the best deal that have found.

harvey
that’s a great price on that mahindra soft top enclosure. posting deals like that here is sure a big help to someone looking for an oem set up
thanks

Angus Rancher

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looks like there's something a little different offered on Ebay, that I haven't seen before, anyway.....and about three variations of it. Not exactly what I would want but maybe getting closer.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looks like there's something a little different offered on Ebay, that I haven't seen before, anyway.....and about three variations of it. Not exactly what I would want but maybe getting closer.

I'm glad to see people are coming out with alternatives. So far the best quality soft top is the ROXOR oem version. I did find a guy down south with 30 years expirience who's willing to make a full soft cab as long as I buy a set of half doors and hell make it for around $700 cash. I'm gonna give that a try.

B

Bister

I'm glad to see people are coming out with alternatives. So far the best quality soft top is the ROXOR oem version. I did find a guy down south with 30 years expirience who's willing to make a full soft cab as long as I buy a set of half doors and hell make it for around $700 cash. I'm gonna give that a try.

I looked at this one on eBay. I have the factory one, but what I do like about this one is they sell it piece by piece if you search eBay, so you can maybe make some of it work with what you already have. They have 2 rear curtains, a full canvas/clear one and a half Lexan and canvas. Nice idea. I'm having local guy make me a back curtain.

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Im glad you found a better price than 3000.00
for a custom top. Can you share the shop/guy
since stitch masters can’t help. maybe N.E. can fix mine too / were in the same area

mopar93

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What's nice about the Roxor full soft cab enclosure is that when it starts to warm up in the spring, you can do like I did, remove the doors and roll up the rear window. This way, if you still get a cold day, it's only 30 seconds to roll the rear window back down and about 2 minutes to zip the doors back into place. Then later on when it warms up for good, you can remove everything, but leave the bikini top portion on to shield the sun. Yes, the full cab enclosure contains the regular bikini top. This fall, I'll put the rest of the pieces back on.

B

Bister

What's nice about the Roxor full soft cab enclosure is that when it starts to warm up in the spring, you can do like I did, remove the doors and roll up the rear window. This way, if you still get a cold day, it's only 30 seconds to roll the rear window back down and about 2 minutes to zip the doors back into place. Then later on when it warms up for good, you can remove everything, but leave the bikini top portion on to shield the sun. Yes, the full cab enclosure contains the regular bikini top. This fall, I'll put the rest of the pieces back on.

The bikini top and the roof of the soft cab are different, but same idea, you can use the roof in summer and it doesn't dump water on you like the bikini top because it mounts over the top edge of the windshield.

That's what I did, I left the roof on, but I put my homemade half windshield on also. I had to put the top track from the windshield back on the header. I'm having a rear cab/dust curtain custom made that might also work with the full cab to turn it into a half cab for winter, or just use it as a divider.

IMG_6775.JPG

mopar93

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The bikini top and the roof of the soft cab are different, but same idea, you can use the roof in summer and it doesn't dump water on you like the bikini top because it mounts over the top edge of the windshield.

That's what I did, I left the roof on, but I put my homemade half windshield on also. I had to put the top track from the windshield back on the header. I'm having a rear cab/dust curtain custom made that might also work with the full cab to turn it into a half cab for winter, or just use it as a divider.

View attachment 4277

I used the plastic header on mine too when I used just the bikini top portion of the full soft enclosure. However, the bikini top will still work without it. Take a look at the front of the top and you'll notice the 3 vinyl pads that are above the roll bar. Look closely and you see a mark in each one where a slit can be cut. If the slits are cut, you can wrap the front of the canvas around the rollbar and then loop some velcro straps through the slits and around the top and rollbar to hold the front down. In that case, it mounts just like the standard bikini top.

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was asking about the custom shop that quoted $700 for a soft top. I was just curious how that turned out. Good call, I should have been more specific, I just got excited for a minute haha..