ooooooooooo

Mahindra Roxor Enclosure

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I know this issue has been brought up already but I'm just wondering what's the latest information about the enclosures. Has anyone heard if an aftermarket soft top like the CJ7 top is being made yet? Now that Roxor is offering a roll bar for rear seats are they going to update an enclosure to accomidate that? Winter will be hear before we know it and I want a nice enclosure already.

Thanks

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I heard a full size soft top is coming, but no confirmation yet or pictures.

OTR has a nice prototype full enclosure I’m keeping my eye on.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If nothing good comes it'll probably be time to sell. Getting a little discouraged

sandyx

Founding Member
Why not just go to a vinyl shop and make a custom one with perfect fit? It's done a lot with trikes and jeeps in its home country. Better than to wait on for some big name to release something they're never sure about doing.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Why not just go to a vinyl shop and make a custom one with perfect fit? It's done a lot with trikes and jeeps in its home country. Better than to wait on for some big name to release something they're never sure about doing.

It's an issue of cost. I've been quoted 3K around here for a custom top which is way outside my budget. I'd just like someone like Armoro or Bestop to just come out with a set of soft doors and a top that resembles the CJ7 kit. Then I'd be happy. I'm just losing hope that will happen. FYI if someone came and offered me $17,500 for mine I'd be tempted.

B

Bister

Full enclosure. Regular one is $4000 with out the wiper kit, plus shipping and possible $65 lift gate fee. So, I bet the price didn't go down on this one.

66230513_2064409250528291_2725326293146009600_n.jpg66428209_2064409210528295_4921900446676680704_n.jpg66742209_2064409183861631_9048632563727335424_n-2.jpg

B

Bister

Who makes that top?
This is by HardCabs formerly DFK-Cabs. The one Roxor sells is by Curtis Cabs.

ROXOR | Hard Cabs by Hard Cabs.

It doesn't show this cab yet on the website.

I would like a hard cab one day, but I would like to see them both up close before I kill the piggy bank. I pretty happy with my soft enclosure, but they really need to rethink the doors. Swinging with a magnetic closure and latch for higher speeds would be awesome.

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I know this issue has been brought up already but I'm just wondering what's the latest information about the enclosures. Has anyone heard if an aftermarket soft top like the CJ7 top is being made yet? Now that Roxor is offering a roll bar for rear seats are they going to update an enclosure to accomidate that? Winter will be hear before we know it and I want a nice enclosure already.

Thanks

hey Campyman
i’m into getting a full enclosure
have had a lot of boat canvass work done as we may share the same lake?
just put on a windbreaker 54.00 for the summer but if you need a top made i’m sure the same boat upholstery guy can get yours done before winter.
If u don’t sell.. Just wanted to ask

B393FA66-A52E-4169-B343-0F383E249CF0.jpeg AB15D3F9-2A91-4E4F-8C38-383C1ED759FD.jpeg 879AFEA2-9EC6-44B7-A42E-65DB7189521E.jpeg

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
campyman
can I ask what ur working with
rugular roll bar or did u add on?
standard windshield or?
there’s a could boat top upholstery guys advertising on Craigslist in our area. search boat top in the boat section - i’ve used stitchmasters a few times owner operator old timer real nice guy in fife
Im adding snap in window curtains as i’m a fair weather rider.
now is a good time to get in line as these upholstery guys are already booked through the summer

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
there’s a few other options
boat upholstery is for the side curtains
but i’ve have work done to rvs cars n bikes too
this guy did my truck seats
that’s why i’m asking what ur working with. here’s a pic of his work
get u his number. did u look up the posts like I mentioned?

A5003B1C-9677-401A-A72C-2666C70CCBA9.jpeg

Larry Haas

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

Thanks
call on the rox fabrication Worden Mont 406-967-2189 half cab available now fullcab soon have heaters windshield wipers ect. available Monday- Thursday they work four ten hour days

Norseman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
LE#62
It's an issue of cost. I've been quoted 3K around here for a custom top which is way outside my budget. I'd just like someone like Armoro or Bestop to just come out with a set of soft doors and a top that resembles the CJ7 kit. Then I'd be happy. I'm just losing hope that will happen. FYI if someone came and offered me $17,500 for mine I'd be tempted.

I spent 3k on my Polaris Ranger cab and that didn’t come with doors. They wanted 2k more. And the cab was a hunk of junk just like the rest of the Ranger. It was cracking with one year. Not too mention the 5k in repairs I made to the Ranger itself. Including the steering box ripping completely off the frame.

I will deal with a bit of cold and drive this bulletproof Roxor around.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I like what I see out of OTR’s prototype. We’ll see what he cooks up when market ready. I dig his half cab, but really anticipate the full enclosure.

Harvey Cannon

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
There is one on e-bay that just might work. The no is 362698538105. It is priced at 900 with a 100 dollar shipping cost. I hope to get one before cold weather sets in. So far this the best deal that have found.