ooooooooooo

Mahindra ROXBOX Concept & accessory line - TFLOffroad

Tokarev

To be honest I called a dealership in Marquette Michigan. I told him that I will buy a Roxor from him if he takes care of installing everything needed for it to pass inspection, gets the Assembled roadster vin and new title. He has taken care of all of it and didn’t charge me labor for any of the parts that I needed to pass inspection.
That's cool. Once VIN'ed and titled will the rig be road legal in all 50 states?

I asked Nash Power Sports in Phoenix about this stuff. The sales guy seemed pretty reluctant to discuss it. I got the impression he was under orders not to. But maybe he just wasn't overly familiar with the parts needed and the process.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That's cool. Once VIN'ed and titled will the rig be road legal in all 50 states?

I asked Nash Power Sports in Phoenix about this stuff. The sales guy seemed pretty reluctant to discuss it. I got the impression he was under orders not to. But maybe he just wasn't overly familiar with the parts needed and the process.

Yes sir! It will be road legal in all of them.

What I did I talked to someone working for MANA. If you want her to tell you step by step how to get it road legal near you pm me.

Tokarev

Yes sir! It will be road legal in all of them.

What I did I talked to someone working for MANA. If you want her to tell you step by step how to get it road legal near you pm me.
Post up a new thread about your experiences when you've taken delivery. This is all quite interesting.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Post up a new thread about your experiences when you've taken delivery. This is all quite interesting.

Will try to remember but when I get the big plate will definitely post it. Going to try and get a custom plate Roxor 1 in minnesota

Indy4570

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I have seriously considered going to MI to buy my Roxor. To have it road legal increases the value in my eyes and makes it a bit more user friendly to me, even if the road usage will be minimal. we shall see what the future holds between now and the date I am able to purchase.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have seriously considered going to MI to buy my Roxor. To have it road legal increases the value in my eyes and makes it a bit more user friendly to me, even if the road usage will be minimal. we shall see what the future holds between now and the date I am able to purchase.
My dealerships number (906) 226-7000 ask for Bob when you are ready for a street legal Roxor. When mine is ready for pick up I am flying in to get it.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a used SE for sale.

Last edited:

Tokarev

I like the idea of being able to convert and register the Roxor as an automobile and agree about the resale value.

With that said, such an option might cause unintended consequences. In some parts of AZ, for example, it would mean emissions testing unless the rig could be titled as a 1965 CJ6 or something like that.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I like the idea of being able to convert and register the Roxor as an automobile and agree about the resale value.

With that said, such an option might cause unintended consequences. In some parts of AZ, for example, it would mean emissions testing unless the rig could be titled as a 1965 CJ6 or something like that.

They are retitled as “assembled roadster or pickup” in Michigan

Indy4570

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I’ll got a used SE for sale.

it will be next july before I have the funds. Can you tell me what the SE model has specifically?

this is all very reminiscent of my Ural acquisition. I looked and learned for almost a year before I was able to buy one. the Ural gearup is comparable to the Roxor as it is in another category with the engaugable sidecar wheel making it a 2WD sidecar bike

My dealerships number (906) 226-7000 ask for Bob when you are ready for a street legal Roxor. When mine is ready for pick up I am flying in to get it.

I would be wanting a dealership in lower Michigan as I am from just south of the border in NE Indiana. I would still trailer the beast as I wont be driving it all the way back to southern Missouri :p

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
it will be next july before I have the funds. Can you tell me what the SE model has specifically? :p
Same features as the LE but only 300 made, there’s a special decal with your number and a different diamond plate dash decal. Only available in a graphite gray.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
it will be next july before I have the funds. Can you tell me what the SE model has specifically?

this is all very reminiscent of my Ural acquisition. I looked and learned for almost a year before I was able to buy one. the Ural gearup is comparable to the Roxor as it is in another category with the engaugable sidecar wheel making it a 2WD sidecar bike

I would be wanting a dealership in lower Michigan as I am from just south of the border in NE Indiana. I would still trailer the beast as I wont be driving it all the way back to southern Missouri :p
Lol that would make a hell of a lot more sense.

Indy4570

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I also have a Ural Gear-Up. It's another fun ride. I really enjoy the basic mechanical and agricultural feel of both vehicles. It will be a coin toss as to which of the two I will want to take when the snow hits W. PA. Heated jackets make for a comfortable activity.

gearups and roxors seem to be cut from the same cloth , all steel, goes anywhere. built tough as nails. Sadly, OEM parts cost the same as gold for both :p

Tokarev

gearups and roxors seem to be cut from the same cloth , all steel, goes anywhere. built tough as nails. Sadly, OEM parts cost the same as gold for both :p
I haven't found Ural parts to be overly expensive depending on what you're after.

The running joke with Ural used to be, "Buy a sidecar and get a motorcycle thrown in for free." Quality control and metallurgy was hit or miss with alot of miss in there.

Newer bikes are supposed to be light years ahead of the old stuff. I would love to get a new Gear Up but the sticker price is now pretty high. Too high for what the machines are probably.

Indy4570

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I haven't found Ural parts to be overly expensive depending on what you're after.

The running joke with Ural used to be, "Buy a sidecar and get a motorcycle thrown in for free." Quality control and metallurgy was hit or miss with alot of miss in there.

Newer bikes are supposed to be light years ahead of the old stuff. I would love to get a new Gear Up but the sticker price is now pretty high. Too high for what the machines are probably.

you can buy a nice roxor for less than a new gearup