ooooooooooo

Looking for OEM Center Console

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Really don't want to sell one. But you can have it if you want to pay whatever the shipping would be.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
How do we play digital rock paper scissors to decide who gets it?

I’ll let you have it man. You were asking first. If he wanted to sell I second one then I would want one of them, but if it’s just one then it’s all yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
No fighting.? I'll do the same for the other one. Figure I'm paying it forward. Glad they'll go to a good home.? Send me shipping address and we'll go from there.

Evh1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Vinny- you have a backup buyer if either of your two buyers don’t come thru. PM sent with address

Tonopah

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Vinny -- I live in Peeples Valley. If buyers 1 and 2 fall through, I'm your guy. I'll come pick it up and buy you a beer too.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Guess I was looking at the "O" in OEM as original. And by that I mean the original that came from the factory installed in the Roxor. Sorry for the confusion.?

OL' Gringo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Vinny -- I live in Peeples Valley. If buyers 1 and 2 fall through, I'm your guy. I'll come pick it up and buy you a beer too.
James i bought a battery tray on the internet turned it upside down to clear the emergency brake and. Bought one of harbor freight’s
I am looking to upgrade my interior with a more usable Center Console. I have searched online for the OEM unit Part Number: 2301FUA00130N001 without success. Any suggestions or leads would be appreciated.
James I bought a battery box off the internet. Turned it upside down for clearance and installed it over the emergency brake lever. Then bought an Apache watertight protective hard case from Harbor Freight. Then mounted it on the battery box. The box fit perfect between the two seats.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Tonopah

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you are looking for a storage solution, this one is interesting:

Roxor boxes.jpg Boxes.jpg