ooooooooooo

Looking for a factory Steel Wheel...

Cobra1169

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Does anyone have a plain black factory steel wheel that they would be willing to sell? I need one for my rear mounted spare tire. Thanks --- Jim

You can text me at: 281-221-66FOUR6

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Does anyone have a plain black factory steel wheel that they would be willing to sell? I need one for my rear mounted spare tire. Thanks --- Jim

You can text me at: 281-221-66FOUR6
These are now listed on the Roxor website. Your dealer should be able to get them for you. I ordered one through Hattiesburg cycles for $69.99 plus shipping. Website says $41.99
424F75BA-D33C-4B3E-A7DB-315FA8010B4E.png

B

Bister

These are now listed on the Roxor website. Your dealer should be able to get them for you. I ordered one through Hattiesburg cycles for $69.99 plus shipping. Website says $41.99View attachment 3900

Are they shipping it to you? I could see an extra charge for that. Shipping on Roxor stuff to the dealer is included I'm pretty sure, unless maybe they put a rush on it for you or something.....
Looks like a good mark up on the MSRP. I definitely wouldn't pay more than the $41.99 MSRP, there is already a mark up included in that price to make them a profit.

I'm thinking of getting a set of 4 for another set of tires and keep my stock ones for winter. My dealer has never added shipping to any of my stuff and we are in Canada. I have a Western Plow on mine and the height has to be specific for the plow to operate correctly, so your tires have to be the right size (stock height).

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They are shipping it direct to me. The dealer is 100 miles from me. I do feel like they take advantage every chance they get. They claimed the price listed on the website was wrong.. I feel like $41.99 is about right for such a simple steel wheel.

Reactions: SMF

Cobra1169

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I got sick of both the waiting then being victimized by the Dealer by their pricing for what would be just a spare. I purchased this Black Rock 942675540: Type D Steel Wheel Size: 16" x 7" | JEGS and it worked out fine. Not an exact style match (but it is a spare) after I mount my license plate on the inside of the spare wheel you'll never know that is not a match.
IMG_9307.JPG
IMG_9307.JPG
IMG_9242.JPG

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I got sick of both the waiting then being victimized by the Dealer by their pricing for what would be just a spare. I purchased this Black Rock 942675540: Type D Steel Wheel Size: 16" x 7" | JEGS and it worked out fine. Not an exact style match (but it is a spare) after I mount my license plate on the inside of the spare wheel you'll never know that is not a match. View attachment 3906View attachment 3906View attachment 3907
Looks great to me! What rear bumper is that? Looks like good quality. Also, where’d you get the spare tire carrier?

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They are shipping it direct to me. The dealer is 100 miles from me. I do feel like they take advantage every chance they get. They claimed the price listed on the website was wrong.. I feel like $41.99 is about right for such a simple steel wheel.
Per Roxor accessories site: Steel wheel black $41.99. Steel wheel tan or olive $159.99. Seems tan and olive paint is a lot more costly than black.

B

Bister

I'm pretty sure the price is $41.99. Sounds like they are marking up the MSRP.