ooooooooooo

List of "good" dealers

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
in my search, I've found some dealer that are, ok, some good. but also a couple that are to really stay away from.

Would you all be so kind as to list the dealer(s) youve dealt with, location, & overall experience?

Respectfully;

David

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Stay away from the Brothers Powersports in Wa. I bought my Roxor LE from them in November of last year, I still have not received the owners manual, winch control, and a part for the soft-top. They also did not tell me my "brand new" Roxor had 374 miles on it and over 10 hrs. They told me that they were not going to be Roxor Dealers any longer and I gave up and ordered my own control from Amazon and have downloaded the owners manual from the official website.

WillysJeep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Excellent company. Aaron is great to work with. Dedicated Mahindra dealer. Huge selection of parts. They sell the tractors. I have found that the ATV dealers are difficult to deal with.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Moto-United in Salt Lake and Bountiful, Utah. Good Group of guys. Christian is a very top notch, excellent product knowledge of the Roxor.

Last edited:

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
in my search, I've found some dealer that are, ok, some good. but also a couple that are to really stay away from.

Would you all be so kind as to list the dealer(s) youve dealt with, location, & overall experience?

Respectfully;

David
Ultimate Cycle Powhatan Virginia

Awesome to deal with, service rocks!
The also ride and drive so they are into the experience.