ooooooooooo

Lessons

Quelo

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m almost embarrassed to mention it but here it is. If you don’t buckle your belt the Roxor won’t do more than idle speed. When I did my ecu tune I took my Roxor for a test drive and it was great, 65mph. Then I parked it and didn’t do much but move it around the yard. I buckle up always. Then I was moving a trailer around the yard and didn’t buckle up. Didn’t dawn on me but then got on the street and tried to go faster and no go, 5mph. I got worried and tried different things and still, I could rev the engine but in gear would not accelerate. The next day I thought and it hit me, it’s electronic and the only light in the dash is the seatbelt light. So I buckled up and boom! Back in business. For those who knew, thumbs up! For those who were like me, good to know. My 2cents in lessons learned.

sandyx

Founding Member
Assuming it's a breaker switch driven unit with no pesky sensor in place, plug in a spare buckle to cheat the system or short the wires that go into it.

BradsRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Cut the wires to the seat belt, attach both wires (twist) together.
That’s how you defeat it.
I cut mine down low, and shoved it under the metal piece where the wire comes from. Can’t tell what I did.
I buckle up usually, but when I’m working around the farm and getting in and out a lot I don’t need to buckle up all the time.

If you don’t want to cut wires just leave it buckled...