ooooooooooo

LED Tail Lights

M151

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Couldn't stand the factory tail light boxes. Found some LED's. Initially wanted to install them in the bumper but mounting became an issue. Settled for the current locale. Was nice to get the little plastic OEM unsealed connectors out of the wheel wells with an extended harness. This will do for now.

DSCN2624.JPG

Last edited:

SMH

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
You have to drill 8 new holes as nothing lines up for mounting and cut a very slight relief on the bumper to fit the body mount. But it is better than anything I have seen in the after market for these things

WildeBill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Couldn't stand the factory tail light boxes. Found some LED's. Initially wanted to install them in the bumper but mounting became an issue. Settled for the current locale. Was nice to get the little plastic OEM unsealed connectors out of the wheel wells with an extended harness. This will do for now.

View attachment 3574
You have to drill 8 new holes as nothing lines up for mounting and cut a very slight relief on the bumper to fit the body mount. But it is better than anything I have seen in the after market for these things
Just curious did you look at the EAG shorty bumper with Lights for the front https://www.amazon.com/EAG-Multiple...ubby+of+CJ&qid=1567806804&s=automotive&sr=1-2 do you think this would turn int a major project or a relatively minor upgrade? I have put a few accessories on my Roxor but not a super confident metalworker but probably could find help. EAG does not seem to be easy to contact for specs. etc.