ooooooooooo

Justify

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you think you're gonna rebuild a CJ (back to similar to new condition) for less than 15k, GL. You will either have a mountain of time in it (not a problem since I do enjoy working on older CJs/Willys), or a mountain of money, or more likely two sizable hills of both.

Oh and these have a diesel that gets 30+ MPG. I love Cummins engine, love em, but their swap kit is 9k itself.

As is, this might be the most well balanced 'Jeep' built. Most Jeep models have a few glaring flaws (Willys brakes and steering, TJ axles, JK pure fatness - 4k lbs? seriously, etc), mechanically this has none.

YW :p

I have owned many cars and trucks ,over 60 plus years. My favorite Jeep was. FC150 now that I think about it. Not very practical . Off rd is more costly than on rd combo. Most aggressive was Austrian Pinzhour , but not nimble in woods, sold it 2 years ago. The most fun and practical was a ?1987 Samauri tin top. With engine swap, paint ,leather interior winch,lift super swampers ,etc I had about 26,000 dollars in it with trailer. A fun 5 years, saddly it went to Fl. Was real hard to sell for 20m but i did. It was 1 inch narrower than the Roxor. That’s what it is all about, narrow enough for trails, Jeep grew away from that market, plain and simple. The modern side by sides have grown even bigger,at 100 hp was so hot and noise , worthless unless you want to fly thru wherever. Not safe in woods, sold mine after a week,even trade for the Roxor. The Havoc was 63” wide....glad I was able to work with dealer.

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Justification?

Fuel efficient, 30+ MPG
Inexpensive, yeah it's marketed as UTV, and it is bare bones, but it's right there priced with a KTM1090 motorcycle, and probably wont kill yourself
Fun

I keep on seeing folks posting about the speed limiter. Do some research and see that its already been addressed
Warranty work after ECU flash being denied, is nonesense. There is a case law to address that too. Same baloney people bring up with lift kits and new vehicles. However, a modification of the component could be denied if that component was drastically modified.

Guys, quit calling your wives bosses. Unless she really is your boss, at work.