ooooooooooo

Is there a comparable Mahindra tractor engine to the Roxor engine?

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
May be looking for some gaskets that Sherwood doesn’t have.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(

Somewhere on here or in a discussion on making one of these EMP PROOF, mechanical fuel injection was mentioned and someone said, the engine is based off a mid 60's International tractor diesel. Said, the block has the mounting bolt patern for the unit. So let us know.........

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #

Found this.

The International B275 was built by International Harvester at the former Jowett car factory in Idle, Bradford, England. It was imported into the USA from 1959 to 1961 where it was known as the McCormick International B-275. Some were also built under license by IH's joint venture in India, Mahindra Tractors.

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #

Also look here. Parts Catalog|ROXOR Offroad

If its like a valve cover gasket or rear end cover you can find the part number here.

If you do a pick list, call Plano kawasaki, Suzuki, Roxor and the parts guy can get them and ship to you. They claim they are the #1 Roxor sales dealer in U.S.

BDRAG

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Somewhere on here or in a discussion on making one of these EMP PROOF, mechanical fuel injection was mentioned and someone said, the engine is based off a mid 60's International tractor diesel. Said, the block has the mounting bolt patern for the unit. So let us know.........

BDRAG
Interesting topic of EMP proofing. I’m taking a different route. I’m accumulating the necessaY electronic bits and storing them in a faraday cage. I’ve got the ecu covered, and as budget allows I will acquire the rest. I’m fortunate to be good friends with the local dealer so I can get a good price on things.

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Interesting topic of EMP proofing. I’m taking a different route. I’m accumulating the necessaY electronic bits and storing them in a faraday cage. I’ve got the ecu covered, and as budget allows I will acquire the rest. I’m fortunate to be good friends with the local dealer so I can get a good price on things.
Interesting...you'll have to post more details on how you are doing this.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
well basically I'm collecting the electronic parts. ECU, Injectors, fuel pump, starter, alternator (though some theories say that starters and alternators won't be affected, but they are relatively inexpensive so why not). I'm accumulating the list right now. Things like guages etc I'm not going to worry about, i figure if the SHTF I have bigger problems than knowing how fast I'm going. As i said, I've bought another ECU (ok, i bought an ECU with a stage 3 flash on it - i figure 200 bucks more than sending mine in gets me a spare with the original).

As for the faraday cage. thats pretty simple. I have a few of the small steel trash cans that I have lined with insulation and have various electronic bits in already (ham radio, solar charge controller, inverters etc) I seal them up with AL tape. For this case, I have several large ammunition cans that I'll insulate and seal up. I plan on mounting these behind the seats, along with all tools necessary to bring it back alive so I have them with me. Eventually I'll take the factory ECU and have it flashed (no good having a speed limited vehicle when the SHTF). As usual this is a budget contstrained situation so I have to pray that nothing happens as I accumulate the parts.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Does anyone know if Mahindra uses the roxor engine in India for another vehicle?
My dealer has been waiting for some turbo gaskets for a few months.
I have contacts in India that can buy the parts and ship them to me. I just need to know if these parts are available in India.
Thanks

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Does anyone know if Mahindra uses the roxor engine in India for another vehicle?
My dealer has been waiting for some turbo gaskets for a few months.
I have contacts in India that can buy the parts and ship them to me. I just need to know if these parts are available in India.
Thanks
It's used in the Bolero