ooooooooooo

I Got the official "Go Ahead" from the Mrs today!

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
In the past I always just showed up with stuff, 2008 RZR, 2010 RZR 4, Honda Pioneer, Yamaha 1200cc Super Tenere Motorcycle. Well after all those, asking for forgivenesses, and paying the price in the dog house, I decided to take a different approach. Today, I asked my wife out to dinner, and as we sat down, I started the conversation, "can we talk" she looked up and said "yes", I said "I did something 2 yrs ago that I deeply regret" I paused, this look came over her face and became upset looking at me! I then said well I, (paused again) she's now getting more upset and said "what have you done?" I said well I bought the Honda Pioneer and have regretted it every since. You don't like to ride in it because its too hot, and you hate the clanky transmission, so I want to trade it in for a Roxor" She looked at me and said "I thought you were going to tell me you had an affair, I said oh heavens no, I don't have time for all that." She said well how much.... and after a great steak she said "whats it look like" so I showed her and she said "I like the blue one is that the one you want" Oh course I said yes thats the one I like too, (not that it mattered which color to me). Now that was alot easier on the marriage than asking for forgiveness! I told her I had been planning this conversation all day. She said I'm mad at you for how you started this conversation....Dang it, I can't win for loosing!! But she's now looking at them on their website with me. ;-)

Renegade6

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Glad I'm not the only one who had to talk the wife into it although, with the Roxor, it didn't take much convincing. And yes, the blue does seem to attract the ladies

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Ha ha bfree. I have been trying to convince the wife for days on trading in the 4 seater RXR (2014) for the Roxor. It took some doing, but finally got the wife to say yes--but she's still not so happy about it. She liked the blue one but I told her I could order one in a custom color like orange. She said to order the orange one --to my surprise. I ordered it today!

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This is funny, after all the year of pissing off my wife when i would but a "toy". We were at a county fair in Wisconsin and came across two Roxors on display. After walking around them for a few minutes she looks at me and says "you need to but one of these". Well strike when the iron is hot. My son and I both bought one. Picking them up Saturday, can't wait to start upgrades!!!!!

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I love being single after after 26 years of (BLISS) ?????????????????????????????