halo2.png

halo3.png

halo+headlight+edited.png

Halo.png

halo2.png

halo3.png

Roxor Halo Headlights
7 Inch Headlights with Multicolor Halo Ring Bluetooth & App Controlled
Bluetooth or Cell Phone App Control for: color changing, blinking, flashing, brightness. Multi- function: High/Low Beam Light, integrated halo Turn Signal Light.
Operating Lumens Output: 3600 LM (High Beam),
1800 LM (Low Beam),
Water -proof IP67,
Operating Voltage: 9-32V DC
MODIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR PROPER FITMENT
ADD TO CART

Roxor after market headlight install

Calebp

← BACK TO ROXOR
View attachment 3120

View attachment 3121

View attachment 3122

View attachment 3123

View attachment 3124
View attachment 3125
View attachment 3126
View attachment 3127
Roxor Halo Headlights
7 Inch Headlights with Multicolor Halo Ring Bluetooth & App Controlled
Bluetooth or Cell Phone App Control for: color changing, blinking, flashing, brightness. Multi- function: High/Low Beam Light, integrated halo Turn Signal Light.
Operating Lumens Output: 3600 LM (High Beam),
1800 LM (Low Beam),
Water -proof IP67,
Operating Voltage: 9-32V DC
MODIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR PROPER FITMENT
ADD TO CART

Roxor after market headlight install
I have those on mine and so far I love them.

B

Bister

If I needed or ever add signal lights, those are what I would use. :) Nice.

Or ones similar, I don't need the bluetooth function thing.

Driver8

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I have those on mine and so far I love them.

Curious... The Halo is half the lumens of the Tactical. Sometimes people overkill with lumens on the street. That drives me nuts but out in the rural area I live, I need really good headlights. Fog, deer, stupid people, are real road hazards at night especially at night. So did you choose the Halo based on output, or effects, or simply availability. Thanks in advance for your thoughts

4X44JOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Curious... The Halo is half the lumens of the Tactical. Sometimes people overkill with lumens on the street. That drives me nuts but out in the rural area I live, I need really good headlights. Fog, deer, stupid people, are real road hazards at night especially at night. So did you choose the Halo based on output, or effects, or simply availability. Thanks in advance for your thoughts
I did the JW Speaker J2 8700 LED Headlights, plug and play no flicker issues. 3200 Lumens Raw output.

F188372E-497F-43F7-9717-6E478DBDFBA4.jpeg 2B7521E4-0DEF-4E98-A39F-C716158835FD.jpeg

Driver8

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Who makes the lights? (Brand) What type of connector?

The configuration is kind of generic. Google 7" round headlights and you will see the basic configuration sold under lots of different names. The price here is actually pretty good at Dirt Legal though. One thing to look out for if you are taking the Roxor on road is the DOT rating for the headlamp. It should be stamped on the lens.

For instance

Tubo-SII

Extreme LED Light Bar

Last edited:

Driver8

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I did the JW Speaker J2 8700 LED Headlights, plug and play no flicker issues. 3200 Lumens Raw output.
The JWS J2's are really nice, but expensive. Made in the USA I believe. The lumen output is a bit misleading but they are easily one of the brightest lamps on the road. Did you get the DOT version?

4X44JOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The JWS J2's are really nice, but expensive. Made in the USA I believe. The lumen output is a bit misleading but they are easily one of the brightest lamps on the road. Did you get the DOT version?
Yes, I did get the DOT version. Found a place on Amazon that sells them for $399.. painful but not as painful as many of the off-road sites. They are made in the USA. ??

Calebp

I’m sorry but I can’t remember many specs on mine. I’ll check tomorrow and get back with you.

IppoJ

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm installing a set of Hella E-Code 7". For those of you that have swapped out headlights, how did you accommodate for the difference in thickness between the stock reflector housing and the aftermarket? ie, the trim ring that holds in the reflector housing is made for the thicker rim of the Indian made OE reflector.