ooooooooooo

Handheld Tuner

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Does anyone know if someone is working on an handheld tuner for the ROXOR? I'd prefer this option vs sending in my ECU from Canada.

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes, from what I've heard they in the very initial stages though.
Check abiz on youtube. I don't know exactly what you mean by hand held tuner, but the product he reviewed a couple weeks back seems to meet that description.

Bhayarock

Check abiz on youtube. I don't know exactly what you mean by hand held tuner, but the product he reviewed a couple weeks back seems to meet that description.
That's th racing dynamics tune box DieselTRONIC | Performance Piggyback ECU for your Diesel Vehicle

it's not specifically made for roxor and neither does it removes the speed limit.
it increases the throttle response and overall hp with it's different P1 or P2 modes but there are no quantitative specifics around that. They claim about 25 to 30 % increase in hp but again not specific to any model.
IMO avoid it unless some one makes it specific to roxor.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
THere's one company that offers a plug in tuner. It improves hp but does not remove the speed limiter or egr. My advice is call Vivid. The shipping was fair and they gave me special holiday pricing. I'm very happy with it.

Ben

That really depends with the ecu. If it’s encrypted
Can you take a picture of the ecu and post it? Along with the sticker on it? I have no access to a roxor