ooooooooooo

Another Tuner

12voltac

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Ran across an add on eBay for another tuner in the game. SSP tuning. Advertise a retune for $350.
I chose the VR Series 2 tune from Vivid Racing. Dan is a lifelong friend of my neighbor and they have a great reputation for tuning $100,000 plus for a number of years and work closely with the high end Porsche and Mercedes dealers locally and all over the country. so I went down and toured his place. His place is so cool!! He builds a lot of his items here in the US in his shop. He has guys tig welding their custom exhaust systems and Cold Air Intakes and a lab that employs a guy that 3d scans cars and 3d prints prototype parts. I even got to see a sound clip test on a Lamborghini Aventador (had no idea how loud that car could be). I met the guy that just does all his ECU tunes for various high end automobiles and side by sides. When I saw his video on the Roxor tune I thought it was a small place but it is huge ! It looks like he employees probably 40 + people at Vivid and about the same at Agency Power (the large building a 1/2mile away). Its definitely a first class place and it sounded like the tune stuff and the killer doors were just the tip of what he has planned for the Roxor. BTW the stage 2, the boost fooler and the Cold Air Intake are just what the Dr ordered and after seeing the build quality on his doors I'm buying those next unless he does some out of carbon fiber like he does for the canams. Here are some photos of his lobby and the product .
IMG_5907.JPG
IMG_5909.JPG
IMG_5914.JPG

IMG_5946.JPG
IMG_5946.JPG

Last edited: