ooooooooooo

Hand operated wiper.

B

Bister

I ordered a couple wipers for $20 but they are way too long. So I order one of these. It’s about 17” total with a 12” wiper. The other ones were about 23”. Oh well. I don’t need full electric wipers, just something when plow snow or if I get caught in the rain. That’s all I have on my Rhino and it is sufficient. If it fits OK, I’ll get another for the passenger side and do a ‘review’. Lol Might have it by Easter because it’s coming on a slow boat from China. Haha ?

8028FAD7-24EF-4469-9880-00C96CD4AEA6.jpegEA1BA3BA-6266-4669-AA07-69239BABD82E.jpeg056DB14E-ABCD-4780-AC93-68EDCC7F5509.jpeg

Reactions: SMF

44Bogger

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I ordered a couple wipers for $20 but they are way too long. So I order one of these. It’s about 17” total with a 12” wiper. The other ones were about 23”. Oh well. I don’t need full electric wipers, just something when plow snow or if I get caught in the rain. That’s all I have on my Rhino and it is sufficient. If it fits OK, I’ll get another for the passenger side and do a ‘review’. Lol Might have it by Easter because it’s coming on a slow boat from China. Haha ?

View attachment 2139View attachment 2140View attachment 2141

I ordered one of those Chinese hand wipers too. Was the last thing I needed to get my inspection sticker. It too was too long but I have a CJ windshield installed. Doesn't matter cause I removed it already. Looked like it could be modified and made shorter. The arm was too long, not the blade.
Will get around to ordering the actual CJ wiper parts one day.

Edit: I see you don't have a CJ windshield so you should be fine. The others are taller.

Last edited:

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
ive been trying to find the mahindra thar CRDe or Di wiper, motor, assembly. I think those two pre drilled holes in the hood in the Roxor are for those, but cant find diagrams, kits, or individual parts.

38B771F1-E469-4A66-B746-CF2F2B044779.jpeg

B

Bister

I ordered one of those Chinese hand wipers too. Was the last thing I needed to get my inspection sticker. It too was too long but I have a CJ windshield installed. Doesn't matter cause I removed it already. Looked like it could be modified and made shorter. The arm was too long, not the blade.
Will get around to ordering the actual CJ wiper parts one day.

Edit: I see you don't have a CJ windshield so you should be fine. The others are taller.

I used a tape measure at about 17" and sweep seems it should be ok with a couple different mounting location options and depending on the angle of the arm.