ooooooooooo

Manual wipers.

B

Bister

I added these wipers. The arms were too long as I could not find the right size that would ship to Canada. We made these work by cutting 6" out of the arm and welding them back to gather. There are the correct size available in the US. These are 16" blades, 14" might be nicer, personal choice I assume. I added grease to the shaft and a bit more of a bend. I also adjusted the mount so that more is outside the windshield, they work better. Since I had to paint them after we were done, I made them match the Roxor.

B

Bister

which ones do you suggest in USA?

This one should be the right size, 18" overall length. I don't trust the descriptions on all of these, make sure you can return it. You need one with the short arm, mine were long, that's why we had to cut them.
  • 16" Rubber Blade. 18" from the center for the handle to the end of the wiper
https://www.amazon.com/KEMIMOTO-Operated-Windshield-Manual-Windshields/dp/B079L4J8YV/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=346HTNJJV9USC&keywords=manual+utv+wiper&qid=1558879070&s=gateway&sprefix=manual+UTVs,aps,546&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1

Something else I would do is move the drivers wiper closer to the middle by an inch or so then line up the passenger one to match better. Minor stuff. If you get some and want a better description or instructions PM me and I'll take some pics /video to explain.

The ones that WON'T fit are the ones that say this in the description vs 18":
  • [Size] 16" Rubber Blade. 22" from the center for the handle to the end of the wiper.
They are all the same wipers and arms, so just find the best price on he short ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobwhite

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
great! Thanks. I will order them and then contact you for a little install help. Much appreciated. There are many available and din't want to get the wrong one.