ooooooooooo

Fullsize or Thumbnail pictures...?

Full-size or Thumbnails

• Total voters
B

Bister

Just a question.

What do you guys prefer in the posts: Fullsize or thumbnails?

I like the fullsize cause I don't have to click on the pictures to see them and they don't always open all the way once I click on them, but thats just me. but, fullsize takes up more room as your scrolling by.

General

Founding Member
Thumbnails have another advantage: when you click on them, the image gets much larger (original size), whereas "full size" photos are still limited in their size. A better description for these two options would be (1) Medium sized, versus (2) Small size which requires an extra click but then can get even larger than Medium.

B

Bister

Thumbnails have another advantage: when you click on them, the image gets much larger (original size), whereas "full size" photos are still limited in their size. A better description for these two options would be (1) Medium sized, versus (2) Small size which requires an extra click but then can get even larger than Medium.
Hmmm, never thought of it that way. I know you can still click on a full-size and load it in a separate window like a thumbnail loads. Going to attach the same pic each way to test. Thanks
3583DB69-BC52-4AE4-BA1C-445B12682235.jpeg
3583DB69-BC52-4AE4-BA1C-445B12682235.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bister

This is what happens to me lots when I’m on my iPad, when I click on thumbnails, it only opens halfway.
CE4196BB-9A70-4817-BA48-35630D8DEA1D.png

B

Bister

Anyone else have this issues?
I'll have to break out my ipad and see what I get.
It only happens on the odd one and it only opens like that. In that bunch on that thread, I think it is just that one picture, but if click on the ‘download ‘ thingy, it opens full in a new window without issues.

Edit: I did say it happens lots, I lied. Lol. It happens lots but always on the same picture.

B

Bister

Anyone else have this issues?
I'll have to break out my ipad and see what I get.

I just ran the same group of picture through the MacBook, all is well. I ran them through the iPhone, about 1/3 hung up like that, I hit reload at the top and they were all fine. FYI: my speeds are not best here, I think it has more to do with this end.

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
Ok. Cause. My Ipad been sitting on the shelf for a year. Plan to keep it there as long as I can. lol.