ooooooooooo

Fuel light blinking

FlaRox18

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I've had the Roxor, '23 base model, for about a month. Like with a new car the dealers tank of fuel always lasts the longest, I just had to fuel up yesterday. We pumped 'reefer fuel ' straight out of the fuel pump into the Roxor. After starting it up the fuel icon and the bars of the gauge (it's all digital display) began flashing. Thinking it might be something stupid like the cap was on wrong, I took it off and put it back on, it's still flashing. Anyone have any ideas as to what could be the issue?

RPD-Nick

Vendor
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
After a few key cycles is it still doing it? I believe the Fuel info is relayed via can bus network rather than a low voltage reference like on the older analog gauges. If it's still acting up let me know I'm happy to help you trouble shoot. We have a digital cluster apart on the bench currently for a project.

FlaRox18

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
After a few key cycles is it still doing it? I believe the Fuel info is relayed via can bus network rather than a low voltage reference like on the older analog gauges. If it's still acting up let me know I'm happy to help you trouble shoot. We have a digital cluster apart on the bench currently for a project.
That must have been it. After fueling I did shut it down and start it up a few times and it still did it. But that was Saturday-Monday. Earlier this evening I started it up and everything was normal. Thanks for the response.