ooooooooooo

Front Seats

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do you know if or how much the seats raise you up? My son is 6’3” and has about 4” from the roof, and I don’t want to fix one problem and cause another.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
I installed Corbeau Baja XRS seats. They recline and are a suspension seat. Being a suspension seat, they work extremely well to take out a lot of the harsh bumps. You can easily retrofit the existing seat brackets to use with the Corbeau seats.

So what model jeep seat works the best? YK cj, ak or whatever. Why or why not? LOL.

I mean as far as set rails and adapting to existing seat rails. I can weld and drill.

Bdrag

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I installed Corbeau Baja XRS seats. They recline and are a suspension seat. Being a suspension seat, they work extremely well to take out a lot of the harsh bumps. You can easily retrofit the existing seat brackets to use with the Corbeau seats.
So if I get my "virus" check I'll put it back into the economy buying the Corbeau seats. My butt is ready.? Any updates on how they're holding up or things I should know to shorten the learning curve with installation?