ooooooooooo

Front Seats

jimlack

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I would love to be able to recline the front seat slightly. anyone had any luck with that? If I bought new seats what should I buy and where. would want easy install! thanks!

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If u look on dirt legal site
They are selling seats that fit... also they say the original rails will work but one bolt will be hard to fit. They sell other rails as too but I'm not buying those
The same seats can be bought online for the same price at other places.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I wonder if the seats Smittybuilt sells would fit, I put them in my CJ-7 and HMMWV.

Dakkar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
All my info came from dirt legal
They said they are putting these in the roxor
Thanks for the update... I’m looking at PRP based on multiple friends using them on their UTV and a couple different Jeeps.

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for the update... I’m looking at PRP based on multiple friends using them on their UTV and a couple different Jeeps.

I looked at those seats...
Trying to make mine look like an older jeep .
Hope u get what u want.

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
How did the seats workout? Were they the ones for the Wrangler?

Here's what those seats look like in the Roxor. easy fit reclining seat look like the jeep seats from the era of the jeep body.
The material is more like carhart than sticky black vinyl in the sun

20190512_173754.jpg 20190514_135603.jpg 20190512_174308.jpg

Dakkar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Disregard. I didn't know that was from the Dirt Legal site. Are you happy with the seats?

Canuck

I installed Corbeau Baja XRS seats. They recline and are a suspension seat. Being a suspension seat, they work extremely well to take out a lot of the harsh bumps. You can easily retrofit the existing seat brackets to use with the Corbeau seats.

Upnorthbacon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looks like the seat bolts are tack welded. I may cut the welds and change out bolts in the near future. I'll run a couple spacers in the front to recline the seats slightly rearward. The seat will still have the same angle but leaned back slightly might work fine for what I want. I'll post a DIY when I decide tackle it.

Wazzu

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I installed Corbeau Baja XRS seats. They recline and are a suspension seat. Being a suspension seat, they work extremely well to take out a lot of the harsh bumps. You can easily retrofit the existing seat brackets to use with the Corbeau seats.
any pics of your new seats installed? How much modification was requred on the seat bracket? Thanks

Canuck

You take the two existing brackets off the stock seat. You need to buy four large washers and eight bolts. On the Corbeau seats there is a larger round cutout in the frame, I think on the front. Using the large washer, this large cutout fits exactly where you want to attach the existing bracket to at the front. Then, once that half of the bracket is on, you need to drill a hole into the back seat frame for the other half of the bracket and install that bolt and you are done. Fairly simple and cheap. The Corbeau brackets are quite expensive.

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
How are the Corbeau seats for lumbar support? I need to make a change soon!

Canuck

A couple of guys besides myself have put in the Corbeau seats and they all say probably the best addition they have invested in. The seats recline which helps with your back. The back of the seats are contoured for lumbar support. I found the stock seats just horrid for support. I hit a couple of bad bumps and I felt the bump all the way into my back. With the Corbeau seats that jarring doesn't get sent into your back. Once you take out the stock seats and look at them from underneath you can see they are made cheap.