ooooooooooo

Front Bearings

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Having my Lockers put in and I asked the Mechanic to make sure the Front Wheel Bearings were greased good. He just called me and told me the Bearings were totally dry. This is a brand new 2022. I have never put Diesel in it so it should be good for me but you new guys better keep this in mind.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So it's wise to go around and tighten every bolt and grease everything. I'm an Amsoil dealer and at the 500 mile mark I swapped out everything for amsoil, grease etc

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sounds like nothing changed. Check all your trans and t case as well as diffs. They’ll all be a tad low. Gl4 in trans and t case and gl5 in diffs. 80w90 in each.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Grease every zerk, grease your rear end zerks mine were very low on grease. Squeeze until the stuff u add starts to come out.

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Grease every zerk, grease your rear end zerks mine were very low on grease. Squeeze until the stuff u add starts to come out.
I bought this thing a couple weeks before Christmas and I am having Buyers Remorse. I have not even filled up the tank with Diesel yet. Trying to get the needed accessories is like pulling teeth. It sat at the Dealer for a month trying to get a roof and windshield that I wanted. He finally gave up. The Mechanic that I hired to install the Lockers is now running all over the country trying to find a Socket to take apart the front axle. Sherwood Tractor just canceled my order for a spare tire kit and the step up rails. Beginning to wonder if I should sell it now while it has some value.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
As you know everywhere is seeing inventory issues. Once you get your Rox the way you want it you will be quite pleased. You made a great purchase but with the issues of stock parts is seen everywhere. All of use with the first three years of Roxors enjoyed the plentiful parts but glad the 2022s came out. Just be patient, it took a year for me to get mine the way I want it