ooooooooooo

from a dealer in Delaware

Jungle Dan

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
(302) 422-8066
Southern States, Milford DE

Play it cool, should be able to get it a little lower (today is the "last day")...

p0lpot

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Who got it?
Go Roxor!!!

Greetings. I am the one that purchased this. I look forward to having fun modifying this, including making it street legal. I appreciate all of the great information that I have learned here so far as a spectator. I need to get this thing down to Florida now...

Jungle Dan

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Greetings. I am the one that purchased this. I look forward to having fun modifying this, including making it street legal. I appreciate all of the great information that I have learned here so far as a spectator. I need to get this thing down to Florida now...
Congrats PolPot! (never thought I'd say that...)
Wheel safe man!

p0lpot

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thank you! I don't even know why I bought it. I have been obsessed by them since they came out. I used to have two 1986 CJ-7's many years ago. I drive a FJ Cruiser now so I will only use this to screw around with. First thing I will do when I get it to Florida is to make it street legal.

oldgreybull

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
There is a few of us in Florida street legal....
Did you go through Street Legal or do it on your own? Street Legal tells me I'd get a SD motorcycle tag and to check with local LEO regarding acceptability in my county - Citrus.
I've been hesitant to move forward thinking a motorcycle tag might actually invite more attention.

Cheech

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I thought the same thing as I live in Volusia on the beach. I haven't had any issues here. But I use my Roxor around town, I did take it to ST. Augustine and also New Smyrna , But mostly up and down A1A. no issues. I kept mine stock 57 is my limit. Also drive on the beach at times , Lowe's , Publix. Pull my boat to the ramp etc. I live on A1A. So far no issues. They did a good job ! There are a lot of street legal Rotor's in Florida. A few in Ft Lauderdale one that I know of in Orlando. There is one out by you but not sure who he is as dealerships will not share addresses so I don't know him personally.

Hope this helpes,

At Publix July-2020.jpg 20200704_120206[1753].jpg

oldgreybull

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I thought the same thing as I live in Volusia on the beach. I haven't had any issues here. But I use my Roxor around town, I did take it to ST. Augustine and also New Smyrna , But mostly up and down A1A. no issues. I kept mine stock 57 is my limit. Also drive on the beach at times , Lowe's , Publix. Pull my boat to the ramp etc. I live on A1A. So far no issues. They did a good job ! There are a lot of street legal Rotor's in Florida. A few in Ft Lauderdale one that I know of in Orlando. There is one out by you but not sure who he is as dealerships will not share addresses so I don't know him personally.

Hope this helpes,

View attachment 7268 View attachment 7269
Thank Cheech, that is very helpful and informative. How do yo display the plate?

Cheech

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This is how I did it, Oldgraybull, went to Walmart and picked up a frame $ 4 bucks. used the two holes provided. One side has two sided tape to prevent scratching the other side has two screws that was it. Did not want to add anymore holes, as the Roxor already has two many. So one side is floating but is tight so will not scratch.
Fun times,
Cheech....

20200821_115530.jpg 20200821_115543[2076].jpg

oldgreybull

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This is how I did it, Oldgraybull, went to Walmart and picked up a frame $ 4 bucks. used the two holes provided. One side has two sided tape to prevent scratching the other side has two screws that was it. Did not want to add anymore holes, as the Roxor already has two many. So one side is floating but is tight so will not scratch.
Fun times,
Cheech....

View attachment 7286 View attachment 7287
Thanks Cheech - I have to confess, I love the color - awesome - perfect for the beach!
BTW - the plate tucks up under the light nicely and even looks full size. I know it's not though because a full plate won't fit there with the space below.