ooooooooooo

Free Roxor Repair Service Manual - e-version

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm very happy to know I am of help to you all.

By the way I'm 13.5k miles in and its still running beautifully. That stock clutch is ALOT stronger than most people would believe especially with all my mods

I will NEVER buy another car and make car payments again, this is truly a godsend for me and my family. In the future I will be getting a second roxor and keeping the original one as well

This roxor saved and saves me money big time, and it's a beautiful vehicle, rugged built

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thank You Mother Mary and Joesph....

Thank you thank you thank you... Now to find or improvise a fan shroud
I bought a diesel freak electric fan, and I put it on a toggle switch and called it a day, i leave the fan running all the time when driving. I would do away the sensor, one less thing that could go wrong . I'm sure the environment the roxor is in is taken into consideration as to use the sensor or use a toggle switch

I live in Florida so it's okay to leave the fan on during the entire trip

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I may go that route, & parallel a switch on the fan. just IN CASE I forget to turn it on the sensor would catch it. replace the sensor with lower value thermocouple so it'd come on sooner as well. Have a Gilomen stage 1 tune, & just got the larger cross over pipe on sale from diesel freak. Figure anything, I can do to decrease engine temp will help. Need to find a better source for filters & crush washers.. any ideas?

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I may go that route, & parallel a switch on the fan. just IN CASE I forget to turn it on the sensor would catch it. replace the sensor with lower value thermocouple so it'd come on sooner as well. Have a Gilomen stage 1 tune, & just got the larger cross over pipe on sale from diesel freak. Figure anything, I can do to decrease engine temp will help. Need to find a better source for filters & crush washers.. any ideas?
I wouldn't have the slightest clue I'd just buy it as I go from Amazon or DF

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Crush washers for the oils drain plug: go to Amazon and order a 16 mm inside diameter copper washer. Done.

Oil filters: eBay. You can also look for one of my posts from about a year ago with a whole table of oil filters that are close to the stock filter spec.

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Considering is issue of crush washers being a headache have decided to send two washers free with all filter orders from my store from today.
Its also available spirally

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-11 at 18.33.24.jpeg

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Considering is issue of crush washers being a headache have decided to send two washers free with all filter orders from my store from today.
Its also available spirally

View attachment 11996
Hope This Resolves the issue for all

Ridem32

This post with manuals is still rocking on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I wasn't able to find the repair manual anywhere online. So I emailed the factory and they gave me the link to the e version. I know alot of people in past forums were trying to obtain substitutions due to it not being available for the Roxor. Anyway if you need it here it is

Repair manual

Diagnostic

Wiring

Thank you for this valuable information.

MTCowboy

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I wasn't able to find the repair manual anywhere online. So I emailed the factory and they gave me the link to the e version. I know alot of people in past forums were trying to obtain substitutions due to it not being available for the Roxor. Anyway if you need it here it is

Repair manual

Diagnostic

Wiring

I just downloaded and cannot thank you enough. These are invaluable for someone who does almost all their own work.