ooooooooooo

For sale

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Doesn't belong here, but I'm gonna throw in just for the heck of it. Delete if anyone is offended. Wife said one of my toys had to go. Truck, camper or Roxor.... So, I decided to sell my 2017 Ram 2500 4x4. 6.7L , auto 170K miles. Contact me for additional information and pictures. And she thought I was selling my Roxor..... Beesh please.... LOL

David R Berge

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Doesn't belong here, but I'm gonna throw in just for the heck of it. Delete if anyone is offended. Wife said one of my toys had to go. Truck, camper or Roxor.... So, I decided to sell my 2017 Ram 2500 4x4. 6.7L , auto 170K miles. Contact me for additional information and pictures. And she thought I was selling my Roxor..... Beesh please.... LOL
Maybe the wife needs to go instead of the toys!! Lol

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Maybe the wife needs to go instead of the toys!! Lol
It's been discussed for three months now. ? I have a company truck, so it is what it is. On a brighter note, I pulled my muffler exhaust pipe off and really dig the tractor sound. It should be ok with a stage 1 tune from Diesel Freaks huh? The whole back pressure thing won't mess with it I wouldn't think....

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It's been discussed for three months now. ? I have a company truck, so it is what it is. On a brighter note, I pulled my muffler exhaust pipe off and really dig the tractor sound. It should be ok with a stage 1 tune from Diesel Freaks huh? The whole back pressure thing won't mess with it I wouldn't think....
I had the same setup. Went with a resonator after a few weeks. The putting around the pastures wasn’t bad. Driving on the road the drone got down right annoying. Wasn’t a pleasant note at all.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had the same setup. Went with a resonator after a few weeks. The putting around the pastures wasn’t bad. Driving on the road the drone got down right annoying. Wasn’t a pleasant note at all.
I have given some though into relocating the battery a running a stack verticle.... right off the turbo. I think some call it a hood stack. IDK..... might be too red neck for me...

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you get it tall enough the noise might not be a factor

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you get it tall enough the noise might not be a factor
Good thing I'm hard of hearing already.... LOL I still wanna see it roll coal. Will it once Block off / delete the EGR stuff? Since its off road only... Might as well let smoke like cheech and chong partying on a john deere.