ooooooooooo

For Sale: original wheel & tire $200, never driven

General

Founding Member
Don't pay Mahindra $430 for a spare tire. ROXOR Offroad | Accessories. Buy one of mine instead! For $200 plus actual shipping costs ($40-100 via UPS/FedEx), you'll get a spare original aluminum wheel and BFG tire (matches all Roxors sold so far) for cheaper than the dealer will charge you, shipped directly to your door, saving you a long drive and taxes. Zero miles, never driven, pushed down my driveway and immediately taken off in my garage on Day One.

You're wondering, "But what about that extra stuff Mahindra offers in addition in the spare tire "kit"?" For $75 these guys have a better carrier: TC101 - Rear Tire Carrier for the Mahindra Roxor Diesel 4x4 2018. And that scrawny jack won't even reach your Roxor properly--get one on Amazon for $20, or grab one from your truck for free. Shipping to Tennessee was $70, North Carolina was $100, Texas was $78, and it's cheaper the further southwest you are. Canadians welcome! Same-day shipping, ready to go.

Send a private message to reserve one.

Update 11/17/2018: One is gone. Three more available.
Update 12/04/2018: Two are gone. Two more available.
Update 12/06/2018: Three are gone. Last one still available as long as this post says so.
Update 12/07/2018: All four gone. Happy trails! Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was thinking of doing this as well. If you look on the parts catalog the factory spare tire carrier is only $11.99.

General

Founding Member
Photos:
Spare tire is clean, boxed, and ready to ship today! You can still see the little rubber hairs showing their perfect original condition. Air pressure lowered to 15 psi in case FedEx/UPS wants to send it in an airplane, so make sure you inflate it to match your other tires.
stock, BFG KO2, 235-70-R16.jpgrubber hairs.jpgready to ship.jpg

Last edited:

lawtac

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Message sent!

Roxaronny

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Jamesc

What is shipping to Florida 33513? How do you want payment sent?
It looks like the last wheel was spoken for on 12/6/18 unless I'm missing something. Those of us looking for a spare will have to keep looking!

Jamesc

Looks like I just missed it. Let me know if that sale falls through. Thanks
Didn't that "message sent" by Lawtac indicate that the last wheel was sold a year ago on 12/6/18? You and I are a year late on this tire deal!

Roxaronny

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yep, didn’t notice that. I’m still in the market for a matching spare; any suggestions?

Jamesc

I may go in the direction of Roxor's steel wheel and find a used tire. It's fairly cheap. Some have found a used Jeep wheel and tire and made it work. Remember is your spare and lots of folks use a wheel cover over the rear mount.

B

Bister

I may go in the direction of Roxor's steel wheel and find a used tire. It's fairly cheap. Some have found a used Jeep wheel and tire and made it work. Remember is your spare and lots of folks use a wheel cover over the rear mount.
Yep, steel rim is only $41.99 MSRP shipped to your dealer. I bought a set for my Ko2's for winter use and put my bigger summer mud tires on my aluminum rims.

STEEL WHEEL - BLACK|ROXOR Offroad