ooooooooooo

FOR SALE. 2018 WHITE LE......

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
2018 ROXOR LE FOR SALE, $22,500...................

Well all,

I retired back in January 2021. I have already gone bonkers! Soooooo, I have decided to build a 1966 Ford Mustang Road Race Clone. The wife won't UNASS any funds for the project. So I am on my own. I have already acquired the car, a basket case. I am the 3rd or 4th person to poses it in its multi stages of HACKDOM. HAhahahaa. I will however be the one to finish it AND do it justice.

The state of Texas has never fully allowed the Roxor to be registered for street use. However there is now a tag called, OFF HIGHWAY USE ONLY. This allows the Roxor to be driven on some streets and rule roads but not highways or interstates. I am sure I have bent the rules slightly at times without any issues from my local LEO's. I drive it all over town. I get between 28-34 mpg in town at speeds of 50 and below. I do have a stage 1 tune which has allowed this Roxor to post a indicated 78 mph on my GPS. It loves 65 and below all day long.

So bare with me while I try and post a few pics from my cell phone. I know lots of times it posts the pics multiple times. Sorry if it does that.

I am asking $22,500. All the reasons why are listed below. I have much more invested than I am asking. And believe me, I DO NOT WANT TO SELL THE ROXOR!
I LOVE THIS LITTLE MACHINE!

So please P M me with any questions. I live in the Dallas Texas Area.

My Roxor is White. It’s a 2018 LE. Hood Decals removed and all exterior Mahindra badging removed, 2200 miles or so. Here is the list of all the goodies..........

VIVID RACING Stage 1 Tune.

OEM Front Bumper Upgrade and OEM Warren Winch.

OEM Light Bar.

OEM Mirrors including 2 folding side and 1 inside mounted mirrors.

OEM Aluminum Wheels, BFG Tires.

OEM Matching Spare Tire and Wheel mounted with OEM mount.

OEM Oil Pan Skid Plate.

OEM Half Doors in Black ABS.

OEM Ropes Grab Handles.

OEM 4500 lbs. Pin Tail hitch.

OEM Side Steps.

Fortress steel roof and D.O.T. Glass windshield with 2 speed driver side wiper. (OEM soft top and side nets removed)

Warren Locking Front Hubs.

Jeep Wrangler Flairs.

Summit racing reclining seats (OEM seats come with it)

Max A's 1.5 Shackle lift kit front and rear.

4 degree front axle shims to keep OEM caster position after lift which allows for perfect towing.

1.5 inch aluminum wheel spacers.

Monroe Gas shocks. (yellow)

Flat Tow Hitch with all safety chains, removable, with under frame wiring harness and magnetic LED trailer light kit for rear.

Turn Signal Stat installed, LED front blinkers, OEM rear light hookup.

Rear license plate bracket with light.

Jeep rear inner fender wheel house liners.

Custom Off-Road Grill Screen to protect radiator and hide Mahindra Grill and logo.

2ea. 102 inch, Aluminum, spring mounted whip antenna with stow clips installed above windshield on each side.

Custom LED Flash light mount on roll bar with light.

Magnetic dash mounted swiveling LED interior light.

JEEP emblems on front quarter panels. (All Mahindra decals and badging removed)

Rear Storage Box mounted to a Track System allowing easy removal and replacement. If you don’t like the box, remove it and replace it with your choice utilizing the same Track System. (Tow strap, Come Along included.)

Track System side tie downs on inside of rear box with 10 movable rings.

2 outlet 12 volt plug under dash.

Battery tender plug hard wired under hood to battery.

Multiple RAM Mount Balls for GPS mount, phone mount or small Pelican box for stuff.

Under dash 200 watt Blaupunkt AM/FM/BT/DISC PLAYER stereo with Power Cut off Switch on dash to isolate it for battery discharge protection. 2 All-weather enclosed speakers on roll bar. (Spare radio in box)

AGAIN! Please P M me with any questions.

Marc ( BDRAG )

Last edited:

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Pics

PXL_20210402_140357477.jpg PXL_20210402_140345992.jpg IMG_20200819_182326.jpg IMG_20200401_163043~2.jpg

PXL_20210402_140357477.jpg PXL_20210402_140345992.jpg IMG_20200819_182326.jpg IMG_20200401_163043~2.jpg GRILL GUARD 1.jpg roxor colorado 11.jpg TOW HITCH 2.jpg ROXOR TOW HARNESS 5.jpg roxor colorado 3.jpg

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Beautiful Roxor, and 'Stang (y)

Roxor is dang nice for white! Lol. The stang, gots lots of work to do. When done it will have Mustang II front suspension with dual adjustable coil overs and the rear will have a 31 spline 9" with 355 gears and a 4 link with coil overs. 12 inch wide rears wheels, 10-1/2 wide fronts, 5 speed T5 tremec trans, steel flairs, front end mods with air dam, full 12 point plus roll cage, rear deck spoiler, lowered down to 4 inches off ground, no interior but for 2 seats, all the interior trim will be gone and replaced with hand built aluminum panels.

I plan on removing the side glass except for the front wind wings. All the window gaps will be capped with aluminum strips, lining the roof with felt like the roxor had because it keeps 95% of the heat off of your head from the roof, fuel cell, rear battery, GT flip top gas filler on both rear fender tops near the B pillars, and to top it all off either a 347 Stroker with 350-400 HP or a 351C with about 400-450HP. Any place I can add something I will. I feel the car will be in the 2300-2400 lb weight range. It should fly and turn! Lol. One nice thing as well, it can be insured as a classic car as well as registered as a antique in Texas which means a 5 year tag for $50.00 and no state inspection required! Lol. Yep! But ya can't tag a Roxor. LOL.

BDRAG

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I say go with the stroker, wish I could convince my wife to buy another Roxor!

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Well All,

Sorry to say that I just sold my roxor. It looks like it will be staying in Texas. Going to a game ranch.

If something falls through I will re post it.

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
I plan on it. Most here I have not met. A few I have. This forum helped me deal with and get through the passing of my father last year. Allowed me to open up and share his life with total strangers.

I will be around.

Marc........

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I plan on it. Most here I have not met. A few I have. This forum helped me deal with and get through the passing of my father last year. Allowed me to open up and share his life with total strangers.

I will be around.

Marc........

You're always welcome here partner. If any of hater/loyalists on this site try to say otherwise I'll happily kick em where the sun don't shine on your behalf. Good luck.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Well thank you sir. Lol.

Marc

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Started to remove some of the hacked build from previous mustang owners.

Fabricated some tie in structure for the rear close out that will replace rear seat. Let the fun begin. Lol.

BDRAG

PXL_20210608_171520425.jpg PXL_20210608_174646273.jpg PXL_20210608_171915945.jpg PXL_20210608_165704711.jpg

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Excited to watch your build.

same here. Might I suggest a stand alone thread so others aren’t expecting a Roxor for sale when you drop updates on the mustang or maybe you could change the thread title. Not sure if we can even do that. If I was a mod I’d do it for you. Your mustang is definitely worthy of a thread here. Anything old and classic or of that nature (Roxor) is definitely worthy of a thread here.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Excited to watch your build.
Hey guy,

Me too! Lol. I talked with the company today that will be building my front and rear suspension components. I had a few component compatability questions. I neededd to know if their rear coil over mounts will encroach on the interior. They don't, so I can forge ahead with with the roll cage when it arrives.

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
same here. Might I suggest a stand alone thread so others aren’t expecting a Roxor for sale when you drop updates on the mustang or maybe you could change the thread title. Not sure if we can even do that. If I was a mod I’d do it for you. Your mustang is definitely worthy of a thread here. Anything old and classic or of that nature (Roxor) is definitely worthy of a thread here.
Point taken. Hey moderator, move my thread. Call it BDRAG'S "TRIBUTE TO DAD" MUSTANG build.