ooooooooooo

FJ 43 or 45

Serialgriller

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought a roxor with some damage from a roll on its side. Looks like good, grill, right fender and slight damage to the tub. I would like to get it street legal and after looking at the cost to buy the damaged parts and street legal parts and and hard top etc. It gets pretty pricey. I would love to put a fj 40/43 body on it and hopefully get it full plate street legal in ky. I have always loved the old fj's. I thought I had seen someone has already done this swap but I can't seem to find the page. The FJ 43 looks to have the same wheelbase but about 3 inches wider than the roxor. Any FJ gurus on here that might have some ideas or places I might be able to get a body. I would also have a lot of the roxor body to sell to recoup some of my money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Not a FJ Guru but can easily fab to make it work. The width just use wheel spacer to get that right and wider tires. There has been guys here that put a willys on the frame with some lengthen mods

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@Serialgriller

That sounds like a great project. It'd be great if you had a build thread on the body swap.

Is your driver front fender undamaged? I bought an '18 and it came with damage. I'd be interested in yours if you are going to part out the Roxor body.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Serialgriller

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I can't believe how much cheaper a body for an old jeep is compared to an old landcruiser. I'll have to check into that more. Thanks.

Bobsfords

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought a roxor with some damage from a roll on its side. Looks like good, grill, right fender and slight damage to the tub. I would like to get it street legal and after looking at the cost to buy the damaged parts and street legal parts and and hard top etc. It gets pretty pricey. I would love to put a fj 40/43 body on it and hopefully get it full plate street legal in ky. I have always loved the old fj's. I thought I had seen someone has already done this swap but I can't seem to find the page. The FJ 43 looks to have the same wheelbase but about 3 inches wider than the roxor. Any FJ gurus on here that might have some ideas or places I might be able to get a body. I would also have a lot of the roxor body to sell to recoup some of my money.

I would like to buy speedometer 509 936 0115.

Tokarev

Some type of Land Rover front end might be kind of fun and different. Maybe we'll see something brought to market for the 2022 model.

110 Series for reference.

1f9f68a669bcc21d4f31272cf5904312.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk