ooooooooooo

Fender flares 2022 roxor

tayler72

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do they make bolt on fender kits for the 2022 roxors not the metal ones that you have to cut up your fenders

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Not that I’m aware of. The rear is a standard CJ flare cut. I bet you could make the front work if your willing to cut the flare but I, not a 100% sure it’s possible or would look decent.

tayler72

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If anyone has made them fit a 2022 love to see some pictures

DDP70

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If anyone has made them fit a 2022 love to see some pictures
I bought a set for the older models. I've got a friend that is an auto body guy that's going to help me cut the front flares down. I'll post pics when we finish. Worse case scenario we mess them up and I have to buy another set.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had a truck clip and break one flare. So u can order them individually. I picked up one at summit racing

JFro

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Still awaiting fender flares for the 2022.
The ones on Diesel Freak say that for the "2022- the fender flares will have to be modified to fit in the front".
Anybody aware of what modifications are needed?

ROXOR FENDER FLARE KIT

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Most likely just trimming them to fit the flat fender. The CJ’s that these flares are for and the 18-20 Roxors the front fender dipped down in the front. You’d essentially be cutting this little curve piece off so that it fits the flatter fender lines of the 22’s.

DDP70

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I saw this on a Facebook post. Looks like they just trimmed the flare a little to fit. If the person that owns this Rox is on here, thanks for posting this pic of your awesome ride. .

Rox Fender.PNG

doschewy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought a set for my 2023 and I’m debating if I want to drill holes or don’t even put them on. Little scared of rust starting

JFro

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought a set for my 2023 and I’m debating if I want to drill holes or don’t even put them on. Little scared of rust starting
did the same and haven't installed. The curvature on the '22 isn't perfect... and I didn't want to install and then another comes out that fits.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I drilled mine into my 2020. I painted each hole before I added the fenders.

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Fluid Film or Rust Check works great at preventing rust, give it a spray a few times a year

EH Jeff

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello all. Just thought I'd send this as a FYI for all the inquiries I've read. I got my flares from Diesel Freaks. The rear flares are pretty much a cake walk to install. You have to compress the ends a bit to get them in the wells, but they fit nice. I mimmicked DDP70's install on the front and admit that it was a slight challenge. They are not as forgiving as the rears. I drilled the holes and put a thin bead od RTV on the back side of the flares and I coated the threads of the mounting hardware with RTV before I drove them in. Wasn't too bad of a process once I got the fender ligned up.

MUTT Flare 1.jpg MUTT Flare 2.jpg

DDP70

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If I didn't kow better I would have thought you bought them like that. Looks great!