ooooooooooo

FCA looking to block Mahindra

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Warn hubs and PRP seats are on order. Seats are 2 months out :eek:. Hubs will be here Friday. Gonna get it in the air on a lift when I buy it, before I even drive it to make sure there aren't any issues. I told the salesman to make sure they check the diff fluids.

RoxorSE

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
SE #052
Cheaper to re-tool than another big law suit, but something tells me FCA will try again no matter what, even if they know they have a good chance of loosing the second time(hopefully). They do not want Mahindra to bring in their other products to take a slice of th North American pie, and that is Mahindra's goal, to get into the North American market. I don't think this is just about the Roxor.
I agree, FCA is pushing too hard over a little CJ that most states won't even license. I don't think that the 2021 changes will stop FCA's pursuit. I'd like to see Mahindra counter with a completely redesigned extra heavy duty simple hard-core 4-wheeler that can be licensed for all 50 states. I'm a Mopar head from the 70's, also owned a CJ2A and an AMC CJ5 Renegade. I had planned on buying a SRT Challenger, but after watching FCA (maker of faux jeeps) attack Mahindra over the Roxor, I will never buy anything FCA.

Last edited:

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I agree, FCA is pushing too hard over a little CJ that most states won't even license. I don't think that the 2021 changes will stop FCA's pursuit. I'd like to see Mahindra counter with a completely redesigned extra heavy duty simple hard-core 4-wheeler that can be licensed for all 50 states. I'm a Mopar head from the 70's, also owned a CJ2A and an AMC CJ5 Renegade? I had planned on buying a SRT Challenger, but after watching FCA (maker of faux jeeps) attack Mahindra over the Roxor, I will never buy anything FCA.
Agreed! When I trade again, I'll go back to a Ford Power Stroke. I HATE FCA's customer service and warranty folks. #NoMore!!!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I go to EJS every year with my brother, although I do love jeeps the newer ones have lost some of the old school crowd with all the techo-gizmo stuff. Sad this happened, but we still love our CJ-7 and Roxor.
FCA leave little Roxor alone!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would take one of these. Give me air, cruise, power windows and I'm good to go. These have that, and even a power point and 2 cup holders. lol. I'm tired of the $70-80,000 computers the North American makers build. Neighbor cracked his tail light on his high end F350...$1600.00 plus install, no thanks.

View attachment 5404
I think it looks good.