ooooooooooo

Fair price new 2018

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
13.5 is a good price if its out the door, ie. with taxes, delivery etc. Unless you are very lucky it will be hard to get one for much less. That equates to about a 12k deal. I purchased a new 18 a few months ago and shopped the entire country. The best I could do, which i am happy with, was an out the door price of 12.9k. My machine had also sat outside a lot and had a few surface rust spots, particulary at joints on the roll bar. They were easy to clean off.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
13.5 is a good price if its out the door, ie. with taxes, delivery etc. Unless you are very lucky it will be hard to get one for much less. That equates to about a 12k deal. I purchased a new 18 a few months ago and shopped the entire country. The best I could do, which i am happy with, was an out the door price of 12.9k. My machine had also sat outside a lot and had a few surface rust spots, particulary at joints on the roll bar. They were easy to clean off.
That sounds like a good deal to me.

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I would agree that 13.5K out the door is a good deal. I know some members might have paid less, but not me - and I thought I did okay.

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Depending on your use, be cautious of the BFG KO2 tires.. I use the Roxor on a farm in muddy conditions and had to get mud grips . The KO2s are not impressive to me ... they went right on a hay wagon - Beware of handling fees tacked on to that bottom line also... I paid 15 including taxes for my classic... so it was less than 14 before ..but that was last April , You can see the month and year of production if you look under the hood near the backside of the steering wheel - unless the sticker fell off or was removed. Gotta think about the battery age too.... Still .. consider the price of a current year model and just how you feel about it..

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
it is.. & its NEVER been INSIDE. ie, lot of weather/ n spots of rust
10K at the most. But then again, I'd laugh in someone's face if they offered me 10K. So who knows. All I know, mine's not for sale! LOL

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
still looking... Wonder HOW HARD it'd be to get a THAR inside US.. Looked @ a used Mitsubishi "CJ3B" diesel.. but wonder about parts, & a 20 year old USED jeep.. Love to hear a diesel purr,, soothing music to a country boys ears....

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My new 18 was $11.500 with upgraded wheels, top, mirrors. Excluding tax
Really? I have to think they were taking a big loss on that one. Were they desperate to clear old stock? Or were they getting out of the Roxor business?

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
where did u get it from?
Dealer her refuses to honor 1st responder or Veteran discount " eats into my profits" was his response.

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
doesn't really matter, dealer here wont honor any rebates 2 -3 hr drive to next closest one. & "out the door" on the 2018 stock/bare bones.. is 14800 with all the fees he adds in. "the Rust is free" he said

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
New leftover 2018 purchased in fall 2019 - $11,250 Traffic Blue CView attachment 5912lassic out the door with side steps, aluminum wheels and Goodyear KO tires upgrades. Included $250 back for First Responder cash back. No upfront tax because I bought it from out of state. I've been smiling ever since!!!

That is a screaming deal.

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I did some heavy internet searching to find a dealer who was willing to deal. I was able to use $3000 rebate and $250 first Responder discount, I looked it over, did a test drive and trailered it 6 hours to home. U Haul Car Carrier ($55-60) bucks for 24 hours. My timing was good because last fall I and a number of other forum members took advantage of the big bucks on Roxor's overstock of leftovers, Even the wife was happy on the deal for a new toy!

When you were negotiating with the dealer you eventually bought it from - did you get a sense that he was going to stop carrying the Roxor? Or did they have new stock and really want to move the old stock out?