ooooooooooo

Factory Lightbar

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was looking at my Roxor today and I see the pigtail for the light bar plugged into the dummy blanks behind the dash. My question is where do they run the wiring through? Is it through the ROPS? Is it a plug and play? I was thinking of going aftermarket for mine but might just do the KC if all the wiring is there.

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thank you sir.. That helped a lot. Now should I spent $600 Canadian or just go Ebay! lol

B

Bister

Thank you sir.. That helped a lot. Now should I spent $600 Canadian or just go Ebay! lol
It's not hard to wire one in from scratch. I didn't want the factory light bar cause I don't like where it is mounted. It's too far forward for me and lights up the hood giving you the effect of driving with the interior light on. I would mount it farther back so the roof shades the hood, but I think that would take a bit of fabricating or a hard top. And a bit pricey for something I didn't really needsince the Roxor has real headlights, not like my old Rhino. I needed a bar on it, the head lights were like candles. I might consider a couple small ones someday, maybe down on the front or pointing backwards.