ooooooooooo

Factory Lift Design Issue

EliRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hi everyone,

Please see my post "drivetrain noise in 4Hi". All the details are in my last post.

It turns out that the Factory 3" Lift puts the front driveshaft at to extreme an angle and creates a loud driveshaft harmonic and vibration at certain speeds. This angle is putting a substantial amount of stress on the u-joint and the vibration in that joint is causing the noise.

Recommend that everyone with the factory lift test for this noise and inform Mahindra to force a recall and fix.

Thanks,
EliRox

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hi everyone,

Please see my post "drivetrain noise in 4Hi". All the details are in my last post.

It turns out that the Factory 3" Lift puts the front driveshaft at to extreme an angle and creates a loud driveshaft harmonic and vibration at certain speeds. This angle is putting a substantial amount of stress on the u-joint and the vibration in that joint is causing the noise.

Recommend that everyone with the factory lift test for this noise and inform Mahindra to force a recall and fix.

Thanks,
EliRox
Well that would certainly explain the noise that my unit had in some situations. Thanks for doing the leg work on this. I’ll inform the guy who bought it.

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Where is the post with the information? I believe I'm suffering from the same issue. But no factory lift, shackle lift was added though