ooooooooooo

Factory 4 passenger soft enclosure.

Tokarev

Hermergherd this is available now. The chat representative on the Roxor website said it requires a special order process. They don't have any install instructions on the site yet, however they will provide self install instructions if necessary.
I like it in concept. I wish Roxor had some better/real pics. Also pics of the mirrors and how they mount.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

B

Bister

I like it in concept. I wish Roxor had some better/real pics. Also pics of the mirrors and how they mount.

The mirrors are mounted on the doors. If you take your doors off, you loose your mirrors. It is too bad also that they don't use the same door mount on the OEM half door as with these ones, then a person could easily switch them if you had both.

Tokarev

The mirrors are mounted on the doors. If you take your doors off, you loose your mirrors. It is too bad also that they don't use the same door mount on the OEM half door as with these ones, then a person could easily switch them if you had both.
How do these new doors attach? Require holes to be drilled?

Ideally I would run the rig with the doors off and the top's sides rolled up 95% of the time. The sides would get rolled down only in wet weather and/or doors installed when the temperature drops below something like 50°

B

Bister

These are pictures of the 2 seater (prototype I assume) that showed up at SEMA. They mount to the existing holes on the Roxor and look like they just lift off.

If these actually come out for both 2 and 4 seaters, a set of half doors that work with the same hinges wouldn't be a bad thing, but they have to do something with the mirrors so you don't end up with none with the doors off.

I would be running with minimum cab also, only closing up for bad weather and winter.

810B7140-BB99-4D8F-8261-2FF1FFD71FBF.jpeg 4D8D6F4A-631B-4B6F-8FE4-ADB338225D6E.jpeg 2BBFC76F-49DC-4E0F-B6B3-985AB944491B.jpeg C57C3984-3147-442A-A9AD-EFAB1792DFEB.jpeg

Tokarev

These are pictures of the 2 seater (prototype I assume) that showed up at SEMA. They mount to the existing holes on the Roxor and look like they just lift off.

If these actually come out for both 2 and 4 seaters, a set of half doors that work with the same hinges wouldn't be a bad thing, but they have to do something with the mirrors so you don't end up with none with the doors off.

I would be running with minimum cab also, only closing up for bad weather and winter.

View attachment 5720 View attachment 5721 View attachment 5722 View attachment 5723
Ah, yes. Thanks for the photos. I had seen them in one of the SEMA threads but had forgotten about them.